Promote Horror or Fantasy stories here

Hi! I’m fairly new to episode as a writer and my favourite genres are horror and fantasy.
I want to read some good episode stories under this genre and support small/new authors!

Preferrably limelight
Drop your title link and description of your stories below!

-I do R4R and honest and in depth story reviews.
-To request for one either request here but it is preferred on my instagram
@Victoriastoriesxo
You can also request edits from me! I have listed some examples of my edits down below!

I have one story out at the moment named
‘Shards Of Erendale’ By VictoriaStories

Genre-Mystery (Fantasy-Mystery)
Limelight
Description:
Cursed events stalk Avalon after moving to the eerie town of Erendale. 3 important people in her life are murdered and it all connects to the sinister abyss of her past life…
Episode 1-6 out now!
3 Love interests
Choices

Would love for anyone to review my story and give me feedback!

7 Likes

My story link to Shards Of Erendale

Hey, I would like to promote my fantasy story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Name of my story: Blood For Love
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: New place, new school, new people… One of them is not like the others, he is “different”. Does he have a secret?.. And who makes night attacks on people? (Limelight )
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704
Cover:

1 Like

I have a mystery/fantasy story :slight_smile:

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 3 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562659664330752
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

Hi I’m interested in doing read4reads

Title: werewolves in hiding

Author: Meghan_on_episode

Story style: limelight

Genre: fantasy

CC: none

Ig account: meghan_on_episode

Description: Everyone wants a normal life but it’s not always easy. Even if you have magic powers and always being hunted by researchers.

Episodes: 6 more coming soon

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5748619840520192

Let me know if you’re interested

1 Like

Hello. I’d be interested in doing a r4r only. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

here’s my story and loving the vibe adding it to my favs to check it out by the weekend!

Necromancers LL

• Instagram: @sm._.writes
  • Author Name: Madhu
  • Story Description : Eve and Zeke are the last Necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember, it’s just the beginning of the end…
  • No of chapters : 10
  • Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568
  • Genre: Fantasy
  • Special Features: Two MCs, Two LIs, Choices matter, CC available, advanced directing, art scenes
  • Cover:

1 Like

love the cover can’t wait to read!

1 Like

love the cover can’t wait to read!

1 Like

Id love to do a R4R! I’ve added your story to my favourites x

Id love to do a r4r. I just added your story to my favourites!

1 Like

love your story cover! Added to favourites, can’t wait to read!

1 Like

Thank you so much. :sparkling_heart:

Thank you so much for this topic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have a fantasy story and I hope you consider giving it a chance!

Title: Cloaked Lust
Author: Anna Lilac [IG: @annalilac.stories]
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 12
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll do the same

amazing cover! Added to favourites!

1 Like

Hello! :blush:

I’m EpisodeAnon27 and I want to introduce the revamp version of Trap In Between, the very first episode story that I have done last August 2020. And I also have my story The Marionette if you’re up to mystery/horror with the mix of fantasy as well!

I did the art covers for both of my stories too. > w <

I can do R4R’s for first 5 Episodes as well and if I like the story, I can support by gems. Just message me in my instagram account @episodeanon27 if you’re up to it since I can read the messages there quite more often than in the forums. You can choose on which stories you’d like to do a R4R with me. :sparkling_heart:

Trap In Between
Short Description:
The story goes around Henry Wilson, a man who died with his reputation as a tyrant— but a caring father to his family. When he thought that everything is over, an Archangel named Ariel made a deal which both of them had to undergo so they could achieve their goals. Paving his way to his task will unravel the secrets he kept, the questions seeking for answers and the unsettled matters that he had left behind in the quirkiest way possible. Are you up to your mission of a lifetime?

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1)
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? Male MC, LGBT, Limelight
Chapters: 5 episodes (6 - 7 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, Mafia, Comedy, Drama, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

The Marionette
Short Description:
Meet Scarlette, your normal 25 year-old Pharmaceutical Scientist who had thought that she’s been living her life to the fullest— that was till she mysteriously died without her prior memories before her death. Upon regaining her consciousness, a stranger introduced themselves as the Seer and offered her the deal she couldn’t decline in exchange of her second chance to live. Can you take the risk despite having your shattered trust while beinf haunted by the past that you tried to leave behind?

Title: The Marionette
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Afrer dying on mysterious circumstances, a Seer gave you a deal that you can’t decline for a second chance in life. Will the outcome worth the risk? Limelight, Female MC, Male / Female LI.
Chapters: 6 episodes (7 - 8 coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Romance, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

Thank you for reading! :sparkling_heart: