Promote LGBTQ stories

Hi I’ve read and in the middle of reading LGBTQ stories. I love them, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of some that maybe I’ve missed - any recommendations would be great. I much prefer limelight stories. Thanks

4 Likes

Love Me Not.

Falling In Love has an lgbt option, a lot of others do too. that’s one of my favorites tbh. Bisexual Bachelorette is pretty good, there’s Playing Her Game which is also good.

also i don’t want to be annoying but my story has a lesbian MC it’s called Inner Circle by zapcatini

My Story
Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Has LBGQT in it if you want to check it out.

1 Like

Living in the moment by @EmpressVanessa

1 Like

Supernatural Desire by JemU776
Unknown Past by Sayanjali Rizvi

1 Like

Thank you everyone, I’ve got them on my favourites and I will defiantly be giving them a read. Keep them coming if you can, really appreciate it.

1 Like

COMPLETE STORIES:

INCOMPLETE STORIES:

All of these stories are in Limelight, as you prefer that style.

6 Likes

Thank you so much. I’ve read a few of them but there is many that have caught my eye. Appreciate the long list and my preferred style :smiley:

1 Like

I will defiantly check that out, thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for recommending Sherlock in Love. That makes me heart happy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Lex! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Falling in love, can I ask who’s it by? And I’ll defiantly give it a read, thank you.

i don’t remember right now, but it’s on trending romance

1 Like

Emerge - Elle_episode
Falling for the popular girl - knickari
Claimed by the werecat - Alexa
How to be a princess - Margo vincent
Two’s a charm - Atreus
Dark raakel - lani
Skeptics and believers - piccalilly
Blackout - Amy June
Wasted youth - asimanthii
Contagious - Lenny was here
Kiss the girl - Beth
Game not over - edera
Playing her game - Beth (sweet charity)
Dirty little secrets - cindy gaultier
Competitive edge - piccalilly

Thought I’d mention some of the ones I’ve read or still on reading

Story: Deadly Lesbian Secrets
Author: Chida
Description: Who can you trust in a world filled with secrets and stalkers? Especially if those secrets can get you killed.
Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4642346482597888
Most of my stories are LGBT :slight_smile:
MINICOVER

1 Like

Check out my new story, a gay rom-com called Countdown to Marriage! It’s a sequel to my first Episode story, Mr. Robinson. Thanks for reading!

Tysm for making this thread! Here’s mine:
Title: AW: Everything In Between
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Cover:

Amazing story by: Mysterious

Genre: Fantasy
Limelight/LGBT

Here’s my new story, First Time For Love. It’s a light rom-com style story about a college guy who’s waited his whole life for that one big moment, but somehow becomes tangled up with the bad boy at his school.

TITLE: FIRST TIME FOR LOVE
GENRE: ROMANCE
AUTHOR: ROBERTO LOCO
LINK: BELOW
INSTAGRAM: @robertolocowrites
OTHER LGBTQ STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR: Mr. Robinson and Countdown to Marriage

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: First Time For Love (LGBTQ)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!