Promote LGBTQ stories

Before I begin, this story is not released…yet. However I’d like to promote it anyways.

Here’s a taste of the sauce:
Debroux: an academy for delinquents; one last stop before prison. If Niall McLoughin could describe himself in one word, he would be a “hothead.” After committing series of crime, Niall ends up at the infamous Debroux Preparatory School, rumored to host the worst of the worst. However, not all things are as they seem…or are they? Follow Niall through a journey of drama and danger as well as self discovery.

If you’re interested and would like updates, follow my IG: alex_jo_writes
Or follow my Episode profile: alex the author

1 Like

your story sounds really interesting,i can’t wait to read it when it comes out!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

DESCRIPTION: Play as a teenage boy and find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love and family…
LINK:

1 Like
2 Likes

Title: The Funtastic Quad Squad (MC: M/F, LI: M/F, LGBTQ+)
Author: Lisa
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: You’re a unique girl band The Funtastic Quad Squad. Hot surprises are waiting for you, but what if it cost your career?
CC yourself, your squad& LI. Name Customization!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4676207569469440

Hi! I would love it if you gave my story a chance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Forgiveness
Genre: Fantasy/LGBT
Plot: Alex is a woman plagued by nightmares, after losing the only person she’s ever loved she tries to piece the broken bits of her heart back together. But fate has other plans in store for her…
MC: One, Female names Alex CC available for MC
One LI: female
Six chapters- ongoing!

episodeinteractive.com

A nemesis cloaked in black. A crystal castle sitting upon the tallest mountain.
The fate of the empire in your hands. One rule: don’t f*** this up.

Title: The Princess and the Paladin
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy, LGBTQ
Chapters: 3 (just published!)
Style: LL
Description: You are forced to protect the princess, your enemy, in a deadly trial to become queen. Will the anger between you become something more before the empire collapses?

Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI

• LGBT LI

• Advanced directing

• Point System

• Art scenes (example above)

• Epic sword fights

I hope you consider checking it out, please let me know what you think!