💞 PROMOTE: LOVING YOU AGAIN - COMPLETE (Comedy/Romance)

[THIS IS NOT A READ 4 READ THREAD, THIS IS ONLY TO PROMOTE MY STORY]

Hello everyone! My name is Fluffy Rice and I would like to promote my story.
I previously made a thread similar to this, but it has been locked due to inactivity.

STORY DETAILS

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 23 (Complete)
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Description: This story focuses on Sierra who is separated from her childhood friend, Peter. After several years apart, they coincidentally reunite in high school without knowing they had a past together. Their relationship starts off rocky as they uncontrollably banter. But once their difference was settled, a loving friendship begins to bloom. Can Sierra and Peter take their relationship to the next level?

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
(WATCH NEW STORY TRAILER): [LINK TO TRAILER]
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

About My Story:

• This story is not your typical cliche story with the bad boy, mysterious gang leader etc.
  • It is a light-hearted, romantic and comedic tale that will guarantee to give you some laughs!
  • It is based on a true story. The story begins at my early teenage years then slowly transitioning into my adult years. The events in the story have actually occurred in real life and I’ve added a hilarious and comedic twist into my narration in my Episode story.
  • The characters in the story are inspired by people in my life.
  • ART SCENES.
  • CC is limited, I like to portray to the readers on how I envision my characters. You can customise the protagonist’s (Sierra) hair, clothing and lip colour.
  • Featured on the ‘Rising Stars’ shelf.

This thread will be used to promote my story as I will post updates.

If you have any questions or just want to say hello, feel free to post here!

6 Likes

Guys, I love this story. It’s unique! It’s beautiful, funny and captivating! :purple_heart: The directing is flawless, with many references to pop culture, many scenes with overlays, mini games. It’s impossible not to fall in love! I always recommend this story to all my friends.

2 Likes

Awwww @Passarinheira

Thank you so much askdjasldjasldjsalkdjaldjasldjakldjalkdjaja! Ily

1 Like

I’m planning to publish chapter 19 & 20 together!

Currently working on chapter 19, I’m about half-way done.

1 Like

Cute fan video edit by aphsthetic on Instagram! This is awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just finished writing chapter 19. Will start 20 after I finished my assignments.

Here’s a little sneak peek for ch19.

1 Like

EPISODE 19 AND 20 OUT NOW!

1 Like

Started 21. :slight_smile: I’m only going to be releasing 1 chapter from now out, the double update takes me too long.

1 Like

Do you have a set release date/time frame?

1 Like

Are you talking about when I release chapters?

Yes

No, I don’t. I write during my free time. But, if I were to put a time frame, I’d say 2 weeks. I’ve been pretty consistent lately (been posting every week) with publishing BUT the only thing that holds me back is waiting for Episode to approve the overlays and backgrounds (because I make my own) - and sometimes it takes them a week to approve it.

I always do updates on my Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/fluffyrice.episode/

1 Like

I might be able to update tomorrow, I’m waiting for 4 overlays. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Chapter 22 is almost done. :slight_smile: I think I’m going to end LYA at 25.

1 Like

I’ve decided to end LYA at Episode 23!

1 Like

One more episode to go! I’m half-way done of writing chapter 23.

When chapter 23 has been published, I will be publishing my new story, “UNREQUITED.”

I’ll share what it’s about :smiley:
From my instagram: 𝒰𝓃𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹, coming soon! (MALE MC) (▰˘◡˘▰) OFFICIAL BIO: Julian was born into a wealthy family with a high social status. He wasn’t only rich, he also was handsome, smart, popular and always the top of the class, until Olivia transfers to his school. Olivia is dull, quiet and emotionless, yet she always manages to beat Julian in academics, claiming the number one spot. Julian becomes irritated as he could never win against her and develops a one-sided rivalry. He makes it as his lifetime goal to defeat her. However, with all his efforts to beat her, Julian unexpectedly finds himself falling in love with her.

1 Like

Shooting Stars meme of Peter, lmfao.

1 Like