Promote my first story. promote yours as well

Thanks for the thread!

Title: The Years We Lost

Author: rene_writes

Description: After a tragic accident Alyssa left town without any explanation. 10 years later she returns. Can her childhood best friend help her move on or will her past catch up with her?

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: 6 (more to come)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6369142764797952

Instagram: rene_writes

Title: Dominate
Author: Helen

Description: Jaz Stone. Not you’re typical girl. One of the most admired women there is. Closed off, cold, badass. Not one to fall for someone. Then she meets someone who might be as broken as her. Jax Stone. Will he be the light to her darkness? Or will her darkness overshadow his light? (Gender roles switched)

Author: Saya Valery
Title: Agent A
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 1(ongoing)
Description: Angel’s a secret agent with telekinesis powers. What happens when you get assigned to gain info on the president? Can you stop his evil plans before the world ends? Find out!

Hey :smile:

I would be VERY happy if you check out my new story :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My insta: episode.reema

Story:
Title: Feeding Danger
Author: Reema
Genre: Action
Style: ink
Episodes: 3 (ongoing!!!)
Description: Being a psycho is your death sentence! A newbie. Two inmates. Who will be the real psycho in this game? *Limited CC

Advanced directing, several love interests, choices matter, Limited CC

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6553668325539840

I just came out with this story and can you please review it for me and thanks in advance!!
And I use to write on Youtube:Saolina14

My story-Every Moment
Author:Melodylina
Genre:romance, love
Description:Every moment happens for a reason and even when you less except it.
Episode:1-3
Link:

Instagram:Melodylinastories

Thank you for this thread! Here are my stories if anyone is interested! :two_hearts:

Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:
Dying_Love_rS_posterThumb_a6zwWpkchq

Title: Donor Baby
Genre: Comedy
Brief Description: Desperate for money, Quinn sells her eggs. What happens when her Donor Baby shows up years later?
Cover:
Donor_Baby_QA_posterThumb_3OMkg8P5UU
Link:

Here’s my story me and my friends made!
Story title: 8 letters
Author: Episodewriters
Description: Love him or hate him, there’s no middle ground when it comes to Archer. Smart, dangerous and devilishly handsome, he’ll push you to the extremes to get what he wants…You.
Cc: limited
Instagram: It’s in our bio when you enter our episode profile/fanmail.
Genre: romance/comedy
Style: ink
episodes: 7
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921441953939456
Here’s the photo of the cover

:heart:

Hello!
I have now Published my stored my story It would mean a lot if you could check it out please

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

Title : Fault of the moon
Ganre : romance
Style : limelight
Episodes : 6 (more coming soon)
Description : Is one legend enough to make you fall in love? Will you meet? Will someone try to destroy you?
There are timed choices and points system. Choices matter

Instagram: anna_blossom_episode

It would mean a lot for me if you check it out​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You won’t regret :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you :sunglasses::heartpulse::purple_heart:

Hey! Thank you for this thread, and here’s my story if you’re interested :blush:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :heart:

Here’s my stories, I hope you check it out! I’m also up for doing R4R

Title: Into the Well
Author: Jupiter
Description: Greer loves fairytales, but never imagined that they could be real! When she falls into the land of pirates, fairies and magic wands, the adventure of a lifetime awaits her…

• Character customization included
  • Choices matter
  • Multiple endings
  • Multiple love interests

Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Chapters: 6 and ongoing
Instagram: Jupiter.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6200920662933504