Promote my story and yours

My story :
Title : The Good Guy
Author : Malia N
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
Description : You marry the hot rich disaster Mason Evans , who’s known for having a bad reputation to save your fathers company. Will you end up falling in love and live happily ever after? With CC.
6 episodes so far!
My Instagram is: @malia.stories I follow back!
Cover :

2 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the thread! It would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my story. If anyone is interested in r4r, just pick one of my stories.
Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And here’s my smaller story that I recently published.
Anywhere But Here

I’d really appreciate if anyone would check it out!

Description: Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will come to her rescue after she is face to face with one?

Done :+1::hugs:
Do send me some SS once you’re done mine.

1 Like

I can do a rfr. :smile: if u r interested.

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 3
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

2 Likes

Thanks

Sure

1 Like

Sure! Let’s do a R4R.

I’ll read your story in the next days and will send you a screenshot that I’ve read your story. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Ok

Can you send me a link to your story

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:
But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : NEVERLAND
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : Jiselle loves her grandmother’s intriguing fantasy story about a world called ‘Neverland’ that she wishes to discover. Will her wish comes true? Find out!

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898085022859264

Here’s the link:

And I’ve read your story.

I just read your first chapter. Let me know if you’d like some feedback on things I’ve noticed. :v:t4:

New story:
Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3
Genre: Fantasy
Description: During your Coronation, your Kingdom is overthrown. Make decisions to gain allies as you fight to take back Uthutia.
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter

I have unlimited passes so I am willing to do R4R.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Sure

I just finished reading yours

Thanks for reading, I will let you know when I’m done with yours xo.

1 Like

Title: Prison Break
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Action/Drama
Summary: Cali O’Connor is a criminal who wants nothing more than to escape prison. What will happen when she puts together an unlikely group of delinquents to break out?
pb