Promote my story 💜

Thank you, I’m glad you like it :blush: I’ll read yours asap!

Hi please send me the screenshot when you finished and the amount of chapter you read of mine I’ll read the same amount of yours! It

Hi guys! it would mean alot to me if you check out my story!

1. Falling In Love With A Gangster
  2. Pheobe Oliver
  3. Romance / Drama
  4. A girl runs away from her past for a fresh start. What happens when she meets a mysterious boy ?
  5. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6100067994042368
  6. Instagram: @pheobe.episode
  7. Ink style
    Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi please send me the screenshot when you finished and the amount of chapter you read of mine I’ll read the same amount of yours!
Thanks

Sure, I’ll read it this week!

1 Like

Hey, I finished 3 chapters of yours! :blush:thank you for your time to read my story :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hi! Here is the screenshot. I finished the first three chapters, and will continue. Very interesting story! You are particularly good with the direction, the camera angles and zooms, etc.

image1.png

I cannot see the image that you sent please resend it again

See if this works.

image1.png

No, or you just briefly say how was the third chapter

Sure, this chapter revealed what June witnessed as a child and how her parents were killed. And Andrew is beginning to have feelings for her.

Ok, I’ll get to yours asap!

I meant “Rose” of course. I was thinking of two things at once!

Your story was different from other story that I have read, interesting, do you have instagram? I was thinking do you want to continue the r4r with me? I will continue to read when your new chapter is out, let me know what you think? Or you can dm me @fongjoline

Sure, let’s continue. I’m not on Instagram yet though. I’ve read one more chapter of your story but I think I still have one more to go. My next 2 chapters should be ready this weekend.

1 Like

Where do you get your backgrounds? They are really good.

1 Like

That’s great! Let me know if your chapters is out :blush: well some of the background is found on Google myself :laughing::heart:

I tried to reply to your fanmail but maybe I did it wrong. 4 and 5 are out!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll send screenshot to you when I’m done! If you finished chapter 5 of mine can you send screenshot to me?

Small Cover!
0dc3d9eea08345b44a572af16c1d5893--purple-roses-black-roses
Title: TWISTED
Author: Ms.Red
Style: INK
Genre: Drama
Description: Cyn is 18 she’s trying to take care of her little sister Star and balance life it self
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6712905472999424
Large Cover:
images

1 Like