Promote my story ๐Ÿ’œ

This is all I have at the end of chapter 5. It doesnโ€™t show a visual of the story.

image1.png

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover whatโ€™s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and youโ€™re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

Itโ€™s weird that I canโ€™t see the image that you sent, just tell me how the last chapter

Hi, please send me the screenshot when you finished and the amount of chapter you read of mine Iโ€™ll read the same amount of yours! Thanks

Your story look interesting, please send me the screenshot when you finished :blush: and the amount of chapter you read of mine Iโ€™ll read the same amount of yours thanks!

Thanks! I will

Iโ€™ve read through 5 of your chapters! Lots of action! At this point, Rose and Jack are getting feelings for each other. Iโ€™ll read more chapters as soon as I can, but Iโ€™m also working on my next chapters.

there you go

Hey just to let you know I have published chapter 6 and 7, see if you want to continue? If so, same thing, tell me how is the last chapter like :blush: