Promote New Story

I’d love to check out your story! Could you do e a favor and sign up on the following form. It’s super silly but it’s how I keep my reads in order! Thank you so much for the kind words! :sparkling_heart:

Ok…

1 Like

Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me, I love that you liked it so much :smile::smile:

I have also read your story and I love it! :heart_eyes: I’m looking forward to knowing more about her past and what will happen next :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for reading my story… Keep reading… I will do my best for give all excitement…

And I have add your story in my favourite list. Cuz can’t wait for your next hit chapter… And just do a favour, keep me updated when you release next… Lots of love :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yeah, I will keep reading it!! Also I have your story added in my favourites too :see_no_evil:

If you have instagram account, you can follow me there. I will upload the updates of the next chapters and also small sneek peeks. :wink:

My account is: @wolfgirl_episode

Sorry friend… I don’t have any Instagram account… But I will create it as soon as possible… :sob:

I love reading so please check out my story too. I entered the Missed Connections Contest it’s my first one. I really appreciate the authors because its a lot of work.
Title MC: MISSION LOVE TRACKER
Genre: ROM COM
Author: Iron Siren
Episodes: 4

1 Like

I will check it out soon…:blush:

Story Name: Dirty Work
Category: Action / Romance
Short Description: They both work for the same purpose. Will working together make them stronger or change everything they’ve ever known?
Long Description: Loren and Dawson handle the dirty work for the government, which isn’t legal. They run from being wanted but know their slates aren’t clean. They both have their own reasons for doing what their family lineage has arranged, but fate may state otherwise.

Here is the link to Dirty Work if you would like to check it out! <3

My story is called In Between by Carmela Marigold. It is about a tragic event that happened at a high school which causes drama, suspense, and a series of eerie events. At a glance it may seem like a cliche high school story, but it is a lot deeper and it goes beneath the surface.

Thanks for the thread! I will add your story to my list :slight_smile:
So this is my first story :two_hearts: I hope everyone have their time to read my story :two_hearts:
I’m up for R4R!
Title: Speechless
Chapters: 4
Author: Episode.Cheesecake
Instagram: @episode.cheesecake
Description: There are a million different ways to say “I love you”. Noah’s happens to be the one without words. After meeting Grace unexpectedly, Noah’s life takes a turn to another direction.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4721651453329408
Cover:

Speechless%20cover

1 Like

HI! I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile: let me know if your interested

My story: PRINCESS OF DARYA
Author: Cece
Genre: Fantasy
Story style: Limelight
Description: Aerwyna is one of four Princesses of the Elements (water_fire_earth_wind) In the midst of war, will she give her heart to her protector in a forbidden romance? CC Multiple Endings*
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @cc_episodewriter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5627899985395712

Cover:

2 Likes

r4r?

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

I wound love to do r4r :slight_smile:
Here is my story :slight_smile:
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040
Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

R4R? :sparkling_heart:
Story Name: Blossoming From Zero
Written By: Lavender
Category: Drama
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Short Description: Lexa, a 16 year old dealing with a lot of stuff. Her parents don’t have the best relationship, and when her mother dies, she moves in with her dad.
Long Description: Evanna, a 16 year old girl is dealing with a lot of stuff. Her parents don’t have the best relationship, and when her mother dies, she moves in with her dad. Evanna finds out that she has a new addition to her new family. Ethan, Brandon, Alex, doesn’t want her here. She wanted a happy life, but with being abused and bullied by her own family and friends, she falls into depression.

Here is the link to Blossoming From Zero if you would like to check it out! <3

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4850252096536576

Episode%20Cover

This is my second episode story, so if anyone would like to read my story I’d really appreciate it! :blush:

Story name: Coffee Crush

Author: Sarah S.

Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)

Description: When Zara talks to Logan she’s immediately intrigued. The only problem? She forgot to get his number. Zara is prepared to go look for him, but will that cause damage to her friendships?

Hey!

If you like a good rock n roll story, like romance, comedy, or drama, are a lover of music or tattoos, then this is a story for you!

Title: Daizees

Chapters: 8 (LL version in the works)

Author: KPZ

Style: INK

DESCRIPTION: Sarina and her best friends are in a band and are the brink of stardom when, someone from Sarina’s past threatens to reveal and devastating secret from her past.

Something unique about my story: It is for a more mature audience, has a Spotify playlist, and is based on my own experiences with friends, relationships, life.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6161559585161216

daizeesNEW

Some of my current faves are:
Matched by @arielcodilla
Who’s that Girl? by @rin.uchiha
Speechless by @episodecheesecake
Our Galaxies Intertwined by @nattyjames.epi
Princess of Darya by @cc_episodewriter
Twisted by @manand61

3 Likes