Promote stories if anyone wants to promote their story they can <3

Hi, thank you for this thread, I want to promote my stories.
I hope you’re having a great day or night. :blush:

Avenge Me

Story name: Avenge Me
Story Description: After losing her mother, Dulce stopped believing in love. When she sets out on a secret agent mission to uncover who killed her mother, will she find hope at last? Can she find out the truth and secret that was kept away all these year. Limited CC, 2LL (Human&Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-56 is now out. :butterfly: fully complete.
How many love interests: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limited CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Key To My Heart

My other story is a sequel to Avenge Me.
Key To My Heart
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-4 is now out. :butterfly: more coming soon
How many love interests: 1LL
CC or Limit CC: Full CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5554680016601088

Story description: After, 4 years Catalina returns home. Catalina, is a single person. She, is in love with her old best friend. Christopher, a single father. With a broken heart. Christopher vowed never to fall in love again. Can Catalina help him find this key to this heart. Full CC 1LL Sequel.

My Instagram is @daisy.rodriguezepisode
Please stay safe. :hugs::pray:t2::heart:

Hello, Hope all are doing well! Congrats for everyone on here that has published so far. Wishing all the very best in your stories :heartbeat: Here is my story info if anyone is interested. Would appreciate it strongly if anyone would like to given it a read. Thank You!

EDITED: ( New Cover is now updated in the app. What you see is the old one!)
persuade by you cover

• Title: Persuade By You
  • Genre: Romance (but has a mix of drama & mystery)
  • Episodes: 5
  • Story’s Description: As a lost soul, Giada Elmourne unintentionally intervenes with Brody’s classic expectations. Little do they know, what right and wrong the untold brought to unravel. *LL *CC
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5552516443078656

I have been working on perfecting the first couple of episodes of my story “Aftermath” for a while. Given all of the hard work I had put into it I would appreciate it if you all could give it a chance :relieved:

Author: A.J
Title: Aftermath
Genre: Action/Drama
Episode Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes rn: 4 episodes
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story Description: Denver had lived the perfect life until she witnessed the murder of her neighbor. To hide from the killer she’s forced to change her identity and leave all that is familiar behind.
Story Cover:

H.

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

Fortuitous Love
by Sarah_writes
genre: action/romance
style: LL
summary: sweet and innocent meets dark and brooding. this is something neither one ever saw coming.
insta: @sarahwritesepisode

thanks for this thread :slight_smile:

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as “an oddity”. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram link: My IG