Promote stories! Promote my stories! Promote yours here!

Check out my story! I’m pretty new to this and I would love for some people to find my story! And if you have any advice message me :slight_smile:

(I know bad boy stories can be a bit cliche but I hope the way this turns out it wont be apart of that)

Title: The Badboy

Description: Skye Brooks life was “perfect” but what happens when a New Badboy comes and switches everything up?
still a work in progress

Category: Romance

Author: SKYE1001

Link: Episode Writer Portal

My story is a comedy\parody of My Immortal the greatest fanfic of all time

My Immortal is the name

Promoting my story :heart::pinched_fingers:t2:
I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 9 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:
(pm me)

Hello All🤍
This Is kind of my first story and I recently published the 17th episode! My story is called “The Dons Favorite Singer”

Story Name- The Dons Favorite Singer
Genre- Romance
Description- “The Don” finds his mystery girl on a random Thursday night, “bb Singers’” past follows her along with The Don, as he tries to unravel her mysterious life.
Status- Ongoing
Style- LL
CC
No gem choices at all

Link down below

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Don’s Favorite Singer

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

For BTS or updates follow my Instagram: zumine_epi
MY STORY DOES NOT HAVE GEMS I DO NOT DO G4G
Peace and Love - Zumine LeOlivie <3

Your stories look interesting! Many thanks for the thread! :blush:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Cover:

Hey everyone!!

This is my first story I have published to Episode. I started it in 2020, and I am just now publishing it.

TheRubies

Title: The Rubies
Author: Windi

Story Description:Celine starts her new life at White Water as a college dancer, but her new beginning soon takes a dramatic turn for the worse that she never saw coming. (CC, LL, LGBT, POC)

MULTIPLE LOVE INTERESTS & CC.
Some gem choices, but not any that are super important.

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am offering to (credit) promote you in my story if you’d promote me in your’s

Thank you for creating this thread I would love to promote my ongoing story!!

Title: Don’t Fall

Description: Senior year of college is supposed to be the best year ever, that is until Amoura takes a liking to a new student with a deadly secret. CC/ARTSCENES

Genre: Romance

Chapters: Ongoing 16 published

My Instagram: @/sincity.episode

Cover:

Hey, thanks for the thread .:heart::blush:

Story Name : Stuck between Two

Author - Ria

Description : Hailey, a nerd, helps her best friend Noah to get a girl he likes. But what happens when she goes from nerd to the most prettiest girl in college? All eyes on her!
|Full CC/LL| (No gems choices)

Episode - 1-3 (more coming soon)

Contains music & sounds.:notes:

Genre - Drama / Romance
1 LI | CC | Limelight

Link - Episode Writer Portal

Story name - Destined vampires
Genre - fantasy
Description - A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

Cover

Point system, strong MC, Exciting games and choices, art scenes.

Hey there! This is my first story :two_hearts: I’m still working on new episodes, but would love to hear some feedback! Thanks :sparkles:

Title: Ajay Academy
Episodes: 7 {ongoing}
Author: Peachie
Description: Alice is a witch, studying at the academy with her vampire bff. But connections from the past still affect the present… Is there something more to Ajay than meets the eyes?
Cover:

Hey Everyone,
I just published my first Episode story “The Crush Project”
Please check it out :two_hearts:

Description: After receiving an anonymous love letter, you team up with your worst enemy to turn your crush into your boyfriend.

Story link

Cover

Title: OV: Acing Life

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A group of friends learning to go through the motions of life while at the mercy of an oppressive society that looks to bring them down.

4 mcs, 1 Li (For one of the main characters), choices

Story link: OV: Acing Life

IG link: @kacey_16_episode

Thanks for opening this thread!

Genre: Drama/Romance
Author: Anny
Description: Rachel worked hard to pave the way to success, but in order to maintain it she has to date Americas golden boy. Will she survive it all or get caught up in the drama of Celeb Life? (CC)
Instagram: epyanny
Link: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

I published my story for the contest and I will be glad if you could take a chance to read it :grinning:

Author name : hipsy_writes
Story Title : OV: THE HIDDEN TRUTH (Where I’m From)
Genre : Drama
Description : In a town, where women belong to the kitchen and are made housewives. Chadsela embarks on a journey to achieve her goals no matter what. Will she succeed?
Instagram name : @hipsy_writes
Chapters Published : **3 chapters published and more coming soon **
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Title: CHAIN OF DESIRE

Description: An unexpected one night stand with a charming millionaire changes your entire life forever. What happens when he shows up years later and discovers the little secret you kept from him? (2LI, CC, ART SCENES)

Category : Romance-Drama

Story link; Episode Writer Portal

here’s my OV entry if you want to check it out! It’s WLW. I will gladly do R4R’s!!

Title- OV: Kiss and Don’t Tell

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A “kiss” now has the potential to ruin your entire life. Can you learn to accept yourself and figure out who is targeting you?
I’m reading OV: Kiss and Don’t Tell. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

I like to do r4r with you if you like😊

Hi :blush:

Story name: I Hear You

Author: Bluebird

Genre: Mystery

Episodes: 10 (I have 5 more finished and that’s just Season 1)

Description: A certified psychologist cooperating with Manhattan’s federal prison. An inmate who doesn’t talk. And an untold story with a buried truth. All you have to do is…listen.