Promote stories! Promote my stories! Promote yours here!

Hey!! This is an amazing opportunity, here is my firs limelight story :heart:

Title : Wicked Secrets
Author : Sarin
Style : Limelight
Genre : mainly drama, but also has some romance, comedy and mystery
Episodes : 3 so far
Description : With her mom sick and her father out of the picture, Rosa is sent to a boarding school in L.A, but what she finds there is more than what she was ever ready for.

Longer Summary : Meet Rosa Castillo, a high school student troubled by family issues. Her mother, the only parent she still has, sent her to a boarding school on the other side of the country. Complying with her motherโ€™s wishes, Rosa moves to a mansion in L.A. in order to finish school, however what she finds there is more than she could ever bargain for.
LI : 2
CC : No

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Thanks for this thread :blush:
Story name: HOMECOMING
Genre: Drama
Description: After six years away Kaylin finally returns back to her home town but chaos and drama ensue as a misunderstanding creates a rift between her and those she cares about.
Link:Episode Writer Portal
Chapters available: 8 (more chapters coming soon)
Instagram: @Alibest_bisola

1 Like

Thank you for the trend
My story is a romance high school.
If you want to check on it :blush:
I would love to have feedback :white_heart:
Mystery, drama, romance
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high schoolโ€ฆ
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

Title: Complicated Love.

Author : Valerietzx

Style: Limelight

Description: You donโ€™t believe in love because of your past relationship. What will happen if you met someone that gives you enough assurance? Will he be able to change your mind?

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Drama

Episodes : 3 chapters for now. (The story will have 25 to 30 episodes)

Insta: @valerietzx

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thx!

1 Like

Story: This Summer

Chapters: 5 (on going)

Genre: Comedy

CC: Yes!

Choices: Only hair and outfits.

Description :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hereโ€™s mine:

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

Title- OV: Kiss and Donโ€™t Tell

Genre: LGBTQ+

Description: A โ€œkissโ€ now has the potential to ruin your entire life. Can you learn to accept yourself and figure out who is targeting you?

Thank you so much for this thread <33

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep

Style: LL

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hirayaโ€™s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

Thank you for the trend and congrats on publishing :blush:
My story is a romance high school.I would be grateful If you want to check on it :heart:
Mystery, drama, romance
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama
:sparkles:

LINK : Episode Writer Portal

I will read it as soon as i finish the other stories!

1 Like

Hi lovies :heartpulse:. This is my new mafia story I currently published! It involves romance and action. Iโ€™d really appreciate if yall can support me and read my story and give me some feedback on my instagram or fanmail! (Please nothing rude):heartpulse:! Iโ€™d love to do R4Rโ€™s as well :heartpulse:.I appreciate all the love and support!

Follow my instagram for updates and sneak peeks and R4R: kiki_episode444 :heartpulse:.

Title: Mafia Ties

Episodes: 1-7 episodes (More to come)

Genre: Romance (Action included)

Description: Aubree was living a normal life until her father got mixed up with a dangerous mafia. Will her life turn upside down, or will the mafia leader have her falling hard for him? {CC, LL}

Style: LL (Limelight)

Expectations:

• Full Customization of MC and LL
  • Advanced Directing
  • Basic Choices
  • Simultaneous Direction

_ _

Cover:

Thanks for this thread :blob_hearts:

Title: Distortion

Description: Evangeline is used to having Devin sleeping over at her place, but this time something is different. What happens when the place they wake up in, isnโ€™t Evangelineโ€™s room anymore?

Genre: Horror

Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Cover:

This story also includes choices and one love interest!

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!! :smile:
Hereโ€™s my story info if youโ€™re interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Hate the Player
Author: kaetlan
Story Description: Your junior year was supposed to be normal. That was until your arch nemesis comes back into your life to flip everything upside down. *CC-MC & LI!
Longer Description: Youโ€™re in your junior year of high school and think you have it all- cheerleader status, a best friend, and awesome teammates. That is, except Taryn Saunders- your ex-best friend, major annoyance in life, and girlfriend of your arch nemesis. After a surprise change to your States line-up, your whole life gets shaken up. Whatโ€™s to happen now that Taryn hates you, your team is divided, your nemesis is back in your life, States is depending on youโ€ฆ and youโ€™re hiding a major secret?
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)

1 Like

Name: Ambivalence
Genre: Adventure
Length: Short
Instagram: @milyepisode

Description: Finnleyโ€™s life changes drastically when she learns about her near future, can an old enemy and a vacation help her with her impending future?

Thanks a ton for creating this thread! :blob_hearts: :butterfly:
Promoting!
Hereโ€™s my recently updated story! Now added full CC for MC & LI
9 chapters are available to read!*

Exotic Love Story Link

My other stories:

Marriage Chaos: AAPI Shelf'22

Title: Marriage Chaos
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 5 [Complete]
Description: Passionate and career driven Ragini finds herself in an unusual place when her mother asks her to get married. Drama and chaos await.

Link to the story:
Episode Writer Portal

The Tale of Alynthia

Story Title: The Tale of Alynthia
Genre: Fantasy (with Comic Elements)
Chapters: 15 (Season 1 Complete)

Link to the Story:
Episode Writer Portal

My IG: @mukta.writes
I hope everyone enjoy reading them!
Have a nice day! :heart:

Name: Ambivalence
Genre: Adventure
Length: Short (under 15)
Instagram: @milyepisode

Description: Finnleyโ€™s life changes drastically when she learns about her near future, can an old enemy and a vacation help her with her impending future?

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 6 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

I want to promote my story, Iโ€™m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : The Vampire
Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You were just living your pretty boring normal life. but then in just one night, everything changes. Including your true identity. Can you handle the truth? or not?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 5 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Have a great day!

Second story!

I want to promote my story, Iโ€™m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : Complicated Love
Genre : Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You donโ€™t believe in love because of your past relationship. What will happen if you met someone that gives you enough assurance? Will he be able to change your mind?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 3 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Hey guys! This is my stories I want to promo! Itโ€™s romance with drama and fantasy! Vampireโ€™s Love Stories! You can promote here and yours!And if you want give a check in my stories! :heart:

Title: Eyes On Fire
Episodes: 40 (COMPLETE)
Author: Theo
Genre: Romance
Description: Love and fear. A blessing and a curse. In a world out of the ordinary, you have no trust in people, in love. But what happens when the unusual becomes a cause of life for you?
Cover:

Title: Taste Like Drug
Episodes: 15
Author: Theo
Genre: Romance
Description: You are a young girl, leaving what haunts you behind, starting a new life. But what happens when you meet a hot guy with dark secrets? Dangerous tracks of love comes between youโ€ฆ
Cover:

Thank you, in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
For more you can follow me on ig: @theo.stories

1 Like

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.

โ€œ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œโ€™๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ€™๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก?โ€

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐†๐š๐ง๐ -๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง"๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐š" ๐š๐ค๐š โ€œ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโ€.

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›.
:heart:๏ธŽ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› โ€œ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ.โ€
:heart:๏ธŽ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’.

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’, ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘.

Follow me on Instagram @perrrywrites :heart: