Promote Stories! Promote your stories! Promote yours here!

Story : That Summer
Style : LL
Genre : Fantasy
Link : Episode Writer Portal
IG: @storiesbybabi

Hey! Here is my story!

Story: Pureblood
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery
Description: Her kind is believed to be extinct, until she decides to take back what is rightfully hers. When she meets a stranger with a dark secret, will they survive their fatal bond? CC/LL
Status Ongoing
Instagram: @sabsy_episode
Link Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Love your cover!

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread. Promoting my story, do check it out guys and share your thoughts. I would really love to find out.

:crystal_ball::cloud::small_airplane::airplane:Silver Lining (5-6(EA) is out now) :small_airplane::airplane::cloud::crystal_ball:

เผบ:airplane: Link: Episode Writer Portal

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: ๐‘จ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’๐’ƒ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”. ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ผ๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’š๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’‘๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ? ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’…? ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’…?

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’†: ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†/๐‘ด๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’š

:crystal_ball:๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’:

เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“
เผบ:airplane:2 ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” (๐‘ด๐‘ชโ€™๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :butterfly:, ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” :heart:)
เผบ:airplane: ๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
เผบ:airplane:๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’•
เผบ:airplane: Second chance love trope, Forced proximity
เผบ:airplane: Gem choices will be present only for Bonus content

If you wish to contact me you can pm me here or dm me on my IG @saleem.episode

Thank you so much!

Thank you for this!
Hey guys my first story โ€œScandal of Europeโ€ is out now. Itโ€™s amazing I promise you!

instagram: sonia.deo.episode

Description: What happens when world-famous singer Alexia gets caught in a dating scandal with the hottest European boy band member Nikolai Reeves based on a misunderstanding?

Author: Sonia.D

Fully customizable, no gem options

Congrats on publishing. :sparkling_heart:

:arrow_right:Here is mine (Instagram: @episode.pori1)

:no_entry_sign: TITLE: All Started With A Dare!

Description:
You took a dare and ended up in a place you shouldnโ€™t be. Will it end up in a disaster? Or will you find something, or someone to keep it together?

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama.

What to expect:

• Female main character.
  • Male love interest (only 1).
  • Choices that will matter.
  • Point system that might or might not determine the ending.
  • Full CC for MC & LI.
  • Magic, Mystery and Prophecy.
  • Art Scene.

Gem Choices: There are bonus scenes at the end of chapter. You will get deeper knowledge about the story but it wonโ€™t impact the storyline.

Cover:
episode_NE_posterThumb_IJYskUObH8
episode_NE_posterImage_2Yu8iFIQfw

Story link:

Hi, Everyone! :hugs:

My newest story is Daylight, which is all you need! A romantic drama, wrapped around a slowly unfading mystery line. :shushing_face:

The description: " Starting a new life in New York in hope for leaving the tormenting anxiety behind, slowly gets to its aim when a mysterious writer lightens up the darkest days of Macyโ€™s. "

And if you might need a link: Episode Writer Portal

Iโ€™d really appreciate it if you may give it a try! :pleading_face:

Thanks! x

Hi, just published my story :sparkling_heart: feel free to read it <3

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Story & Art: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link: