Promote Stories! Promote your stories! Promote yours here!

Full revamped story.
Hi i’m open to all R4R and G4G If anyone is Interested please send me a message.

Title: Secrets Within
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 14 (ongoing)
Description: Maeve has always known who she is, or has she? Many events happen with certain people coming her way and secrets are revealed. But will she reveal all the secrets or not?

Hello all!
I have just published my first ever story to episode and honestly it is a bit nerve racking. I hope you guys enjoy my story. If there are any feedback PLEASE let me know. I want to improve my story in any way I possibly can. This is a Community| Drama story with the ability to design your mc and make your own name. I do hope you enjoy my story. I look forward to all the feedback!! :heart:

2 Likes

Hey Hey! New Author out here promoting my baby! Feedback is HIGHLY welcomed! I hope you enjoy it!
So here’s my story…
Story Title: DANGER
Author: KrystleMarnee
Style: LL
Description: Living two lives isn’t easy, but so far Destiny has succeeded at keeping them separate. Until her ex secret lover gets into some trouble and her two lives quickly blur into one.
Genre: Drama
CC: Fully Available, except some hairstyles/colors
LI: 1 Male & 1 POSSIBLE female (you can choose to be just friends)
IG: krystlemarnee_episode

Hey!
My new story is out! Check it out at my episode app profile @ madison.official
I’m happy to do a R4R, only 3 episodes are out but more will come soon!
LINK TO MY STORY: Episode Writer Portal

What’s my story about?

TITLE: To Good For You
GENRE: Romance
ABOUT: Broken off an engagement, you move to a new neighbourhood and meet a hot stranger. Still recovering from your heartbreak, will he be able to reach your heart?

CHOICES, FREE NO GEMS, CUSTOMISATION

Hope u like it, p.s. my favorite episode so far is episode 3 :heart: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Title - UNETHICAL ETHICS
Author - Author.esme
Description - What happens when the most ruthless mafia boss wants the deadliest assassin on his side but she’s someone who has two different lives?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6197463561469952

Hi guys! I made a new story called He Has My Heart, I am still waiting for my cover to be accepted but the story has been published!

CC available

Romance!

3 episodes for now

No gems needed

I have made episode stories before previously years ago! So I am re-learning the ropes of it again :slight_smile: Thank you if you take your time to read

I just uploaded my new story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - Fabled: The Moon’s Curse
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 3
Description - Your mate drive you to shift into a wolf, a creature you have despised for so long. With all the chaos will you be able to fathom wolves’ true nature and handle the position of luna?

Link - Episode Writer Portal
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:
(pm me)

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for this post. I just recently completed Season 3 of my story called The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy. You can check it out below:

Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: INK
Episodes: 36 (Season 3 COMPLETE) (ONGOING)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: There’s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: Monster Castle LL
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Sibling’s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your sibling’s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MC’s Sibling, MC’s LI, and MC’s Sibling’s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and more…

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: You’ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debby’s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before it’s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 17 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

Hi there!
I just entered the Fabled contest and published my first story !
It’s a medieval-fantasy-mystery-adventure-romance kind of story!
Here’s the link:

Description: "In a land of myth, and a time of magic, the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young thief: you.
Between a war, monsters, lies, adventure and romance: will you be able to restore the glory of your kingdom or will Athereal be doomed to perish by the hand of the enemy?

M/F MC"

1 Like

Story Name:- All I ever knew, Only You.
Episode;- 1-3 out
Description:- Everything was perfect, the job, the friends, the boyfriend. At least thats what Aliyah thought. But when the past collides with the present, Aliyah realizes it was “him” all along.

Author:- Ayusha J
Instagram:- @ayu.episode
Story link:-Episode Writer Portal

Hey I just joined! Can I get some reads on my new story called Missing Skye? It’s about your best friend that mysteriously goes missing. I’m gonna go through all of these posts and read the stories posted :slight_smile:

My newly published Fabled Contest Entry!
Fabled: Forevermore

“You’re a beautiful princess cursed by a cruel sorceress and entangled in a web of secrets. Can a handsome prince help you break the curse, or will his alluring ways be your undoing?”

• Full Character Customization for MC and LI - and your horse!
•Choices Matter
• Point System
• Advanced Directing
• Mini-Games
• Fantasy, Romance, Action

This story is my passion project and I hope you all love it as much as I do! I was supposed to have it out like 2 years ago but lost my motivation and this contest brought it all back!

1 Like

Story: Forever & Always

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

Style: Ink

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (DMs are open!)

Episodes: 4, more to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Lucas Burns and Skylar Brown, two sworn enemies. One night spent together could change it all, but Lucas being into illegal street racing could ruin it all.

Story name: Fires of Betrayal

Prologue: This story took me 6 years to publish

Fires of Betrayal is a narrative that was inspired by my personal friendships and relationships. In a way, you can say that it’s based on a true story except for the parts that are not. Either way, I hope that this story excites you during your playthrough and as you sculpt your own destiny.

Fires of Betrayal: Long Description

Discover a tale of unexpected romance, complex friendships, and shocking betrayals that turn their world upside down. As alliances shift and hearts are tested, will Kim find her way through the fires of betrayal and emerge stronger, or be left alone in the ashes of broken bonds?

Genre: Drama - Friendships with some romance

Highlights: Friendships, Relationships, School, Student, College, Crushes, Sarcastic Humour

What to expect

The story revolves around 3 close friends embarking on a new chapter of their lives by enrolling in a residential college. This captivating slice-of-life narrative places you in the shoes of Kim, offering an array of routes and dialogue options for her to explore and decide upon. With concise yet engaging chapters, you’ll find yourself effortlessly traversing through three captivating chapters in a single sitting.

Current Chapters

Chapters 1 to 3

Endings

The story has yet to end.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6706464631291904

1 Like

I haven’t gotten around to finishing my episodes- and the coding is taking a while but for now: Some stories I liked that I would recommend to people(different genres):

LGBTQ:
• King of Sin
• EndZone
• Oath of Fire
• Coffee and Cream
• His Soft Spot
• Bootcamp

Thriller/Fantasy:
• Solis: Regnum Fortis
• Bad to the Bone (HUGE HUGE HUGE)
• Galileo School of Magic
• Delinquent
• The One
• Sprint

Romance:
• Top Streamer
• All or Nothing
• Lost in New York (Gender Choice + Possible LGBTQ)
• Your Everything

Story: I’m a Sucker For Second Chances
Description: Blair Garcia moves to Hartford Connecticut over the summer. Starting a new school is overwhelming, will she find peace within?
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Author: Jolie
Instagram: @episode_jolie
Chapters: 4 released so far.
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Hi everyone!! I hope you’re all right.
I’ve released the first 3 episodes of my first story.
If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to take a look.
Thank you :blush:.

Title: Thanks to you
Genre: Romance
Description: Two months after her brother’s death, Yasmina tries to move on. Will she manage to survive in this new school without him? Could meeting new friends be what she needs?

Full CC
1LI
Choices doesn’t matter (sorry :grin: I’m not comfortable with coding yet. Maybe in the future who knows. . .)

2 Likes

Hello, I can suggest for you a story that I am writing. It is the first ever story that I have published. It is a Romance/Drama story and I really like it so far! It has three episodes so far but obviously, more will be out. There is no customisation, sorry. There are choices but not a lot. Some here and there.
The story is called Love Or Fame

You can find it on the Episode App more quickly if you type the username ChrisStories

Description: Ashley is a broke girl, trying to get by with her mum. Until she gets an offer to become a famous singer, will she be able to stay on track or will her boss’s hot son ruin it?

1 Like