Promote Stories! Promote your story! Share your stories with me!

Yeet.

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Number of Episodes:
3 (Fully released!).

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: One LI whomst is non-binary (their gender identity is outside the binary way their species views gender), and they’re extremely chaotic and afraid of stuffed octopi
:alpaca: Limited CC of MC
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

Title Chronicles of a Texas Ranger

Author Brendan

Genre Action

Style Limelight

Description A crime syndicate plagues the Metroplex, and it’s up to one man to stop it. The Texas Rangers never back down and good wins to the bitter end.

No. of episodes so far 8

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

:white_heart: Hi everyone! I’d like to promote my story. :white_heart: This is my first story.

:white_heart: I’m down for R4R. Dm on Instagram @storiesbyvalerie dm me those interested in R4R or you can post here as well.

:white_heart: I’m up for supporting with gems if you do so as well.

:white_heart: I’ll need screenshots of the chapters as proof and I’ll send you screenshots as well!

:white_heart: please don’t ghost me!

:white_heart: As for others who are just promoting your story please do give my story a chance, it might be too short but further episodes will get better!

The details are:
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376

Style: LL
Cover:

Hey there! And everyone

I’m entering for the first time on Heroic Contest. I will drop below 2 stories of mine. Enjoy!

P.s: I dont have a app on my phone because my phone is a sh… But hopefuly i will buy a new one.

Title of the story: Heroic: The Werewolf Curse
Author: @joana.writer (Instagram account)

Chapters: 3 ( I will post more chapters, when episode post the winners.)

Customization: Yes (Moonlight and Darknight)

Mini-Games: Yeap

Gem Choices: Yeap

Description of the story: Moonlight is a goddess wolf who is cursed by her power “Lightning Wolf”. Is she going to save the forests and the creatures?

Genre: Fantasy

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:
Married_To_the_Mafia_Wolf_LL_posterThumb_IsboRe8KB4

#2 Story#

Title of the story: D.L.M.S.3 -The Dark Twins

Genre: Action

Link the story: Episode Writer Portal

Customization: Yes (Daisy and Leonard)

Description: They are twins, they are best friends and they got Hysteria?! Are they going to protect and kill the enemies? Found out more

Chapters: 31 (More coming soon, the artist is a doctor so please pacient)

Mini-Games: Yes (Most Dressing games)

Choices: Yes ( A few…)

Art-Scenes: Yes ( some needs to pay 5 or 8 gems)

Author: @joana.writer (Instagram account)

Cover:
Dangerous_Love_Mafia_Story_3_LL_posterThumb_7HeyYl162W

Thank you everybody☺
Have a nice read and take some screenshots and tag me on instagram.

Kiss kiss

Hi, I just released my first story! It’s still majorly in progress, but I hope you will at least enjoy what I have so far

Title: Outlawed Lovers
Author: Natto
Description: Niiave, kind, and social Aurora moves all the way from Europe to New Metropalis, a seemingly beautiful city with her roommates and friends Lori and Garnetta.
Johnny is the reluctant vice president of his father’s motorcycle club, the NMC Outlaw Riders chapter, where his father is both founder and president. What will happen when they cross paths? How will Aurora react when she realizes New Metropalis is not all that it seems?
Genre- Romance with dramatic elements, slice of life
I hope you enjoy, if you decide to read it!

1 Like
1 Like

Hey there! Love your cover! It looks interesting!

Here is my story:
Title: The Water Tale
Genre: Adventure
Type: Romance
CC: Yes
Choices: Yes
Gems: A few
Story type: Short story
Numbers of episodes out: 6
Description: On her 18th birthday, Aurora decides to go in quest of her origins. Her path will lead her to a lot of new things, but one thing will change her forever… the surface.
Cover:

My Instagram: @aimeestories

Thanks a lot for this thread! :heart_eyes:
Here’s my recently published story in case you would like to read!
:relaxed:

Title: Marriage Chaos
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 5 [Complete]
Description: Passionate and career driven Ragini finds herself in an unusual place when her mother asks her to get married. Drama and chaos await.

Link to the story:

My Fantasy story with S1 complete:

Story Title: The Tale of Alynthia
Genre: Fantasy (with Comic Elements)
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 15 (Season 1 Complete)

Link to the Story:
Episode Writer Portal

My IG: @mukta.writes
I hope you enjoy! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

(update)
Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.

Story: 2
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 8 (more coming)
Genre: Action
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Instagram @storiesby_mystic

Title: Heroic: Some Kind Of Bliss
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Rosa is unemployed, single, and living with a nightmare sister. Will her life turn around, when she falls for Seven Wilson - a hot security manager, but who’s impossible to get?

(Full cc, points-based choices, dressing games, mini games, bonus scenes, character points, artwork)

Some Kind Of Bliss link

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

You exist to eliminate Athan Raynor, a pure evil and powerful being! The thing is though, he plans to eliminate you too…

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

Hi lovies :heartpulse:. This is my new mafia story I currently published! It involves romance and action. I’d really appreciate if yall can support me and read my story and give me some feedback on my instagram or fanmail! (Please nothing rude):heartpulse:! I’d love to do R4R’s as well :heartpulse:.I appreciate all the love and support!

Follow my instagram for updates and sneak peeks and R4R: kiki_episode444 :heartpulse:.

Title: Mafia Ties

Episodes: 1-4 episodes (More to come)

Genre: Romance (Action included)

Description: Aubree was living a normal life until her father got mixed up with a dangerous mafia. Will her life turn upside down, or will the mafia leader have her falling hard for him? {CC, LL}

Style: LL (Limelight)

Expectations:

• Full Customization of MC and LL
  • Advanced Directing
  • Basic Choices
  • Simultaneous Direction

_ _

Cover:

I’d love to share my story!

Title: Outlawed Lovers
Author: Natto
Genre: romance
Amount of chapters: 3, 4 is in the works!
Description: Aurora is a naive, kind, and sweet social butterfly, who had just moved to New Metropalis for college.
Johnny is the reluctant vice president of the New Metropalis Outlaw Riders chapter, with his father being the president and founder. What will happens when their worlds merge? How will Aurora react when she realizes not all is what it seems?
link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴄɪ-ꜰɪ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here it is:
Title: Level 47
Genre: Sci-Fi
CC: Yes
Description: In a world named Zargald there are mysteriously 5 born super human with special abilities. When trying to make their own super human serum things go WRONG
Episodes 1-3 out now!

Thank you for this thread. I have a new published book as well.
Let me know if you’d like to do a r4r or g4g.

Title: On The Hook!
Genre: Mystery
Description:
One night of partying ends with you waking up in the bed of someone you never expected to meet. Can you figure out what happened, despite almost no memory of it?
Customizations begin in chapter 4
No choices as of yet (possibly introduced later)