Promote Stories! Promote your story! Share your stories with me!

Hello!
Thanks for this thread!
Story: Bad Behavior
Author: The Morrigan
Instagram: @themorriganepi
Genre: Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 6 (More coming soon!)

Description: After a perfect summer with her first love, Alexis life began to change completely. The sweet little girl is no more. Find out what happened in the result of her Bad Behavior.
This story is a mix of drama, mistery, romance and a lot of comedy!
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Title: Bound By Stars

Description: An arranged marriage of hatred becomes a passionate love, but you were bound to be with someone else- only to find he isnโ€™t the Star you desire. Will your love make it? Or will your heart be shattered?

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight

Chapters: Ongoing 3 Published

Author: Bailey Wonder

Cover:

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐๐„๐– ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.

โ€œ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œโ€™๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ€™๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก?โ€

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ€™๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐†๐š๐ง๐ -๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง"๐Š๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข ๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐š" ๐š๐ค๐š โ€œ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโ€.

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›.
:heart:๏ธŽ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› โ€œ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ.โ€
:heart:๏ธŽ ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’.

:heart:๏ธŽ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’, ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘.

Follow me on Instagram @perrrywrites :heart:
Please let me know your opinions, if there are some things you think I could improve in feel free to DM me on Instagram. :heart:

EARTH FROM HERE! UPDATED INFO

GENRE: SCI-FI
AUTHOR: Behcuh
IG: behcuh.ep - for updates!
STYLE: LL
DESCRIPTION:
Oriana battles with her dark side as she searches for the path to freedom. But is it possible to be happy again after what sheโ€™s done without a warm guiding hand? (Slowburn.Points)

NEW COVER:

READ NOW!

Episode Writer Portal

LOOKING TO DO G4G - UP TO 8 PER EPISODE.

1 Like

My story Midnight Flames is finally out.

Join the fantasy world of mystery and slow burn romance !
Choose your love interest, he can be an angel or a demon! You decide who you end up with!
New episodes are coming out soon so stay tuned! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cover

You can find me or my story in episode by the name Sage M. Ambrose or Midnight Flames !!!

Thanks for this thread! Hereโ€™s my story :blush:

Hey! Thank you for this opportunity!

Insta handle
:blue_heart: @iamveryblessed_

Story name
:wilted_flower: Bloody Rose

Genre
:drop_of_blood: Thriller/Mystery

Description
:bouquet: It was the night of Valentineโ€™s day and Joshuaโ€™s girlfriend was dead. Police said it was suicide, but he doesnโ€™t believe them. Why? 'Cause he believes someone had killed her.

Story includes
:heart_on_fire: Advanced directing
:heart_on_fire: Mature themes
:heart_on_fire: Novel-like story; less choices
:heart_on_fire: Mini games
:heart_on_fire: Male MC
:heart_on_fire: Full CC

Published with
:exclamation:3 episodes

If any of these elements interest you:

• deceased lover trope
  • relatable characters
  • some comedy elements
  • mystery/thriller novel

This story is for you!:heart:

*Disclaimer: this story have little romance elements, as it solely focuses on what Joshua, the MC, goes through after the death of his girlfriend. But as the story unfolds, youโ€™ll know soon;)
Itโ€™ll be a short story, 2 more episodes till the finale.

Link

Thank you if you do give my story a chance, and happy reading! <333

Hi, here is my story if someone wants to do a r4r with me. Thank you for the thread :blush:
Story description : Eliza Ximena Dawson is the most feared gang leader in the United state. What happens when a sexy, ruthless and dangerous gang leader steps into your life and make it hell.
Genre : Drama
Chapters : 3
Link : Episode Writer Portal
Cover
Mafia_iu_posterThumb_ZQGSf1AjKb

Hello everyone!
I hope you can give a chance to my story.
Feedbacks are always welcome!
:open_book:

:sparkles: Story name: Running From The Crown

:sparkles: Author name: Luna

:sparkles: Chapters: 3 [There are 4 chapters out but since I revamped this story, the fourth one is not finished, so technically it has 3.]

:sparkles: Style: Limelight

:sparkles: Genre: Fantasy

:sparkles: Description: Princess Pearl grew up being dedicated by her royal duties. One night she decides to run away from her controlling life. Will she run into someone who can understand her?

:sparkles: Instagram: starluna.epi

:sparkles: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:sparkles: Cover:

Thank you for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Genre: Thriller/Romance
# of Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Story Link: Desperation Story Link

Hi! I just released my episode story and I would be grateful if someone wanted to check it out!

Story name: Reason To Sin

Author Name: Marfly

Genre: Action, Romance

LI: 1 LI

Chapters: Currently 3 chapters (ongoing)

FULL CUSTOMIZATION

NO GEMS!!

Story description:
Lilith is a good girl whoโ€™s never done anything to break the rules. But when she discovers her classmate Dionโ€™s secret, everything changes. How will she manage this trouble?

I hope you enjoy reading it!

LINK: Iโ€™m reading Reason To Sin. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

COVER:

1 Like

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread and Iโ€™m up for r4r
This is my new story if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Hereโ€™s mine!

Story: Domain for the Bygone
Genre: Sci-Fi/Thriller
No. of chapters published: 3 (ONGOING)

Description: Youโ€™re sent on a journey to a distant planet after Earth receives a mysterious signal. But what you find will be far more horrifying than you could ever imagine.

This story includes: Choices, full CC and the ability to choose a male or female MC.

Cover:

Link to the story: Episode Writer Portal

I just recently published my revamped story of Monster Castle which is originally in INK, but I made this one in LL.

Title: Monster Castle LL
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Siblingโ€™s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your siblingโ€™s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MCโ€™s Sibling, MCโ€™s LI, and MCโ€™s Siblingโ€™s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and moreโ€ฆ

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Cover done by lizzyxotwod

Title: Marked For Vengeance
Description: This is NOT what you meant when you wished your life was different. When an incident at your familyโ€™s big announcement event takes place, you begin to question what secrets they are keeping from you. Lies, betrayals, and deception. Will you uncover the truth.

Style: limelight

Genres: suspense, comedy, mystery

Gems: No gem choices

Marked for vengeance

Trailer/sneak peek

Hello!

Iโ€™ve recently published 3 episodes of my first story Game On. This is my first time, so it would be great if you can read my story.

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Type: Limelight
Number of episodes: 3 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

MC and LI are fully customizable, choices are available each episode and MINI GAMES will be included in the upcoming episodes.

Instagram: didiwrites_episode (Follow me on instagram and I will follow you back!)

For R4R send me a DM, I can read your story and give feedback if you like. Also for my story, feel free to give feedback! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the thread! :sparkling_heart:

Story title: OM:EVE
Genre: Horror
Description: While celebrating Halloween, Tylerโ€™s eyes catches the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Is she real? Or is he hallucinating?
Number of episode: 4
State: Complete
Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for this thread! Hereโ€™s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Chapters: 6 (Complete)
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe youโ€™ll find love along the way.
Instagram: kaysia.writes

Hi :blush:
Thank you for this thread

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

This is my first and brand new story named โ€œLove Is A Law!โ€ by Me, @anni on Episode:)

Description:
You are Emilia Queens, a Special Agent of a secret organisation.
Together you and your colleagues are on a complex mission. Leading the Special Forces and having mastered Martial Arts, you are ready to risk it all - but you have yet to learn the perks of seduction.

Genres: Action, Drama, Romance

Amount of chapters: 5 (Ongoing)

CC: Will be available from Episode 4.

Gems: No gems needed, any choice available.

Happy reading!

1 Like