Promote Stories! Promote your story! Share your stories with me!

Are you interested in doing R4R?

1 Like

Sure Iā€™m down.

dm me on instagram love @jwrites.xo ā„

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to promote my very first episode story! I hope you all enjoy it! :face_holding_back_tears::purple_heart:

Title: Glamour Girls
Genre: Comedy
Style: Full CC & LL 2MCs
Features: Advanced Zooming & Directing, Gem Choices, Mini Games

Description:

A talk show; one host and two guests living in glamour. Can you keep up with the exciting drama and fun in their world of fashion and glam?

1 Like

thank your for doing this!
I published my second story ā€˜Trapped.ā€™ a few days ago and Iā€™d be very happy if youā€™d check it out!

But what is it about?

Best friends forever and ever is the saying, right? Two best friends and a murder case to be solved undercover.
But some things in life are not meant to last foreverā€¦

genre thriller/drama/romance
female MC, two potential LI (YOUR choice)
ā€¦and it will be extremely interactive! not just choices but also some riddles youā€™ve to solve

share your thoughts and ofc your questions with me!

Instagram: @jaswrites.ep
xoxo
Jas

Thank you for the thread!!

Title: OM: Flaws Of A Flower
Description: Lies, heartbreak and tribulations. How will Jarod Smith fix his flaws with Paris White while dealing with dilemmas from the past?

Is it worth fixing after the truth?

|Male MC|

Cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

#New_Writer

Title: Deception
Author name : Pori
Instagram: @episode.pori1
Genre: Romance

Description : Captured by the Savages, presented as a gift to the Savage King to be his plaything; she refuses to let him take her. Can he talk his way into her bed?

Tags: Medieval, War, Love.

Cover:

Story link:

Your support means a lot to me.

#New_Writer
Thank you for this thread! :innocent:

Hi, everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m Helera and Iā€™m here to serve you this adventurous story inspired by real history! :horse: :leaves: :bow_and_arrow:

Do you like immersing yourself in an ancient culture? Hot tribal warriors? Goofy professors? Entangling yourself in the jungle while hunting a deer? Fighting a dude with pepperoni hair so that he doesnā€™t burn your village down? I got this and more for you. :sunglasses:

Title: Beloved Woman

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Genre: Adventure/ drama/ romance

Description: 1613, Tennessee. The arrival of the British army is going to change your life forever. Fight for your freedom as the daughter of the Cherokeeā€™s War Chief while juggling love, friendship and alliances. Choose carefully who to trust. Become the first Beloved Woman. Protect your nation.

Details: Indian American culture (specifically Cherokee), limited CC (in respect of the charactersā€™ heritage), 3 LI (2 males + 1 female), point system, multiple endings.

I invite you to follow me on Instagram at @helera.writes for updates and to write me for any doubts or curiosities. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Just uploaded my newest story!! Would be appreciated if you read it.

Title - The Black Cobra
Author - Gabii_episode
Insta - @valerietzx

Genre - Action/Drama
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 5 (More chapters coming)
Description - Venus Delila - The Most Deadliest Assasin in the world. Damon Santini - The Most Powerful Mafia Leader. What will happen if the two most powerful person meets? (NO CC)

Story Link - Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi :heart:
Thank you for this thread
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

1 Like

Story Title: The Black Cobra
Story Genre: Action/Romance/Drama
Author Name: Gabii_epstxs
Story Style: Limelight
Number Of Episodes: 9 (still on going) Iā€™m planning to have 25 to 30 episodes (It includes many bonus scenes)
Instagram: @gabii_epstxs
Description: Venus Delila - The Most Deadliest Assasin in the world.
Damon Santini - The Most Powerful Mafia Leader.
What will happen if they are forced to work with each other? lies awaitsā€¦

There will be no customization for this story, There are also no choices so it will lead to one ending only. Iā€™m updating everyday or every week

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Happy reading!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello, thank you so much for this thread!
Story title: The Dilemma (Iā€™ll have the link below as theres quite a few stories with that title as Ive realised oops haha)

Story Genre: Action, Romance, Suspense

Author Name: Cookie

Story Style: Limelight

Number Of Episodes: There is currently 3, as Iā€™ve finished writing Toxins! This is story moves at a medium pace so I doubt that there will be loads of episodes, Im guessing around 30-35

Description Natalia Evergreen is arguably the best Lawyer in town, if you want a case won, sheā€™s the woman to go too. The catch? She only helps the people who couldnā€™t help themselves. When an unexpected death meets her way, sheā€™s forced to deviate from her legal ways and ask for help from an illegal weapons trafficker. What could possibly go wrong there?

There is character customisation in my story, however there is no choices and there is one love interest

Link! Episode Writer Portal
Thank you so much to everyone who reads this, Iā€™m going to enjoy reading these stories now! <<33

Thank you again for this thread <3

Hi everyone!
Thank you for this thread.

I made a trailer for my story, hence you can get an idea of what to expect :wink: : Trailer - Light it up

Here the link to my story: Light it up

Episodes: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama | Romance | Opposite attract | self-love

Hope you will enjoy it! And would very appreciate to receive feedback. I detail everything on my insta. There is a lot of information on the story. Check this out if you want to: @mahira.writess

Thank you :two_hearts:

Hello please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller (finished)
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when sheā€™s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?

Thank you so much for this thread babez :two_hearts:

TITLE: Iā€™ll Tolerate You

GENRE: Drama

AUTHOR: Maddy <3

EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: You get accepted into your dream collage, while youā€™re there you bump into your childhood best friend/first loveā€¦ Will you guys rekindle the spark you once had? Or be frenemies?

COVER:

[LINK](Episode Writer Portal)

Hope you guys like it :))

Hi! Thanks so much for this. I just published my story today.

Title: The Fourth Wall
Author: The Button
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 6
Available for: iPhone and iPad
Customization: Full CC
R4R: Sorry, not at the moment, Iā€™m pretty busy. Eventually I will though.
Description:
Lydia and her friends start to question their reality when, after a strange nightmare, she realises she doesnā€™t remember anything.

Cover:
Small:

Large:

What to expect from this story:

• Different perspectives
  • Time Travel
  • Alternate realities
  • Little bit of romance but much more focus on the story
  • Mystery, Adventure, Science Fiction

Link:

1 Like

thankyou for the thread <33

Story : UL: BLIND DATE
Style : INK
Genre : Romance/Comedy

my Instagram is @xena.epii

Description : Jane, a girl with a dull life suddenly has more on her plate after going on a blind date she wasnā€™t supposed to. And meeting a man she preferred not to. will she be okay?

LINK:

Cover:

I just released my first story that Iā€™ve worked on for a while <3 It would make my day if anyone finds the time to read it. It is a sapphic fantasy story with enemies to lovers and a bigger plot behind the romance as well. Main character is a lesbian assassin, love interest is a kingdom leading woman of color and a big side character is nonbinary and uses They/Them. Itā€™s called: Blade and Bloom

Thank you and have a good day (:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread!

Title: Experimental
Genre: Fantasy, action, romance
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Style: Ink
Instagram: epy_gabi

Description:
Blair Calloway struggles to find her true identity, love, friendship, and a bond with a family, but little did she know that breaking out of prison would change her life forever

1 Like

3616008171ad32c66a2b3fc11f2a3c367688c80f_2_362x500

Art by @echosmyname

Title Endzone

Description You have trouble getting into relationships after a bad breakup, What happens when you meet Axel Can he help you learn to love again?

Chapters It Will Have 20-30

Author Kieran

IG episodekieran

Style Limelight

Chapters out now 1-3

1 Like