Promote stories!

Hi! Thank you for the thread! :blush:

Here is mine:

Story title : Roller Coaster :roller_coaster:
Description :

Ariaโ€™s life has always been pretty calm. At least that was until 1 years ago. Ever since her life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Will her life ever get back to normal? CC.

Total chapters : 6 (more coming soon).
Genre : Romance/Drama with a touch of Comedy.
Style : Limelight.
My Instagram : @raffaella.episode

Story Description
Aprilโ€™s an independent girl, trying to move on from her corrupt ex boyfriend. But how will she deal with a hot guy with super powers, who may have to live with her?? (cc, choices, points based choices later on)
Dangerous DNA (LL) link
Dangerous DNA (ink) completed

Story Description
Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns sheโ€™s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)
Whoโ€™s Watching Me? link

This is a completed story.

Story Description
Lucyโ€™s life is in so much trouble, so sheโ€™s forced to move away. While hiding from the trouble thatโ€™s pursuing her, she meets a mysterious hot guy with his own dark secret.
Far Away link

thanks for this thread! i just published this 2 weeks ago, & itโ€™s my first story! <3 it uses advanced directing.

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 3
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

Thanks for the thread!
Hereโ€™s mine:

Chapters : 3 (but more coming soon! Iโ€™m currently working 10 episodes) :v:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6336400499867648
IG: @miziwhoami (sneaks/updates) :heartpulse:
:upside_down_face:

UWU Hey everyone, I have given my story a huge update recently and there will be new chapters soon! Itโ€™s called โ€œA day in the life of meโ€ฆโ€ Hereโ€™s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912 Follow Leahโ€™s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation :blob_hearts: My author profile is EMILY_EPISODE :blob_hearts:

Hello, thank you for the thread!
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :yay:

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

Hey thanks for the thread. Iโ€™m a new and small author and I hope youโ€™ll check out my first ever story. And I would like to know your feedback/opinions and maybe give me tips about my story and directing skills. I really really hope youโ€™ll check it out๐Ÿ˜Š.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4506994791874560
Author: Kady
Instagram: @dithkook1997 (I post sneakpeaks)
Title: His Euphoria
Genre: Comedy(Romance)
Chapters: 4
Description:
Katherine your typical high school girl falls in love with the schoolโ€™s Golden boy but thereโ€™s no way she could have a chance with him, or does she?

Letโ€™s just say he may or may not have the same feelings for her.

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Here is mine:

Story : Roller Coaster :roller_coaster:
Description :

Ariaโ€™s life has always been pretty calm. At least that was until 1 years ago. Ever since her life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Will her life ever get back to normal? CC.

Total chapter : 6 (I am almost doe with episodes 7&8 so they will be up soon, probably tomorrow).
Genre : Romance/Drama with a touch of Comedy.
Style : Limilight.
My Instagram: @raffaella.episode

Hey guys, I have released my new story and itโ€™s not like any other ordinary mafia story. Itโ€™s emotional , gut wrenching , and a perfect combination of suspense and romance
Title:Stay Forever
Story type : Limelight
Genre
: Romance
Instagram: @Episode_jun

Description:
When the daughter of FBI agent Ariyana falls in love with the future heir of the greatest mafia of New York city, all hell breaks loose. Will Noah and Ariyana be able to overcome the differences of their worlds or will they be caught in the cross fire?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087044710891520

Thank you for setting up this thread!! And sorry to add to a never ending list :rofl:
TITLE: Follow My Lead
AUTHOR: Eloise
EPISODES: 6
GENRE: Drama (but includes themes of Comedy and Romance)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6052109961330688
COVER:

Hey Iโ€™m a new and small author. And I hope youโ€™ll check out my first ever story. And I would like to know your feedback/opinions and maybe give me tips about my story and directing skills. I really really hope youโ€™ll check it out๐Ÿ˜Š

Story title: His Euphoria
Author: Kady
Genres: Comedy, Romance
Choose the main genre: Comedy
Amount of chapters: 4
Ongoing or completed?: On going
Small story cover:

Story description:
Katherine your typical high school girl falls in love with the schoolโ€™s Golden boy but thereโ€™s no way she could have a chance with him, or does she?

Letโ€™s just say he may or may not have the same feelings for her.
Instagram: @dithkook1997
Link:

Title: psycho together
**the author **: Charlotte
description: Lilian is a psycho but she has her demons of the past.she is broken in many ways but will zander be able to help her get away from the people that once hurt her or will he break toโ€ฆ

It would be great if you could check out my story .

Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 4 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

Thanks for the thread! :blush: I am always up for a R4R if someone is interested, just send me a DM in Instagram :kissing_heart:

Here is my story:

Story: Roller Coaster :roller_coaster:
Description:

Ariaโ€™s life has always been pretty calm. At least that was until 1 year ago. Ever since her life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Will her life ever get back to normal? CC.

Total chapters: 8 (more coming soon).
Genre: Drama/Romance with a touch of Comedy.
Style: Limelight.
My instagram: @raffaella.episode

Hereโ€™s my story! I think the directing is pretty good, watch the trailer if you donโ€™t believe me!

TRAILER

STORY LINK

Hey guys!! Iโ€™ve just published my story. And Iโ€™d very much appreciate it if you guys would check it out! :upside_down_face: :heart:

Fair warning : My story may seem a little boring at start (its just 3 episodes afterall) but trust me itโ€™s gonna get lot betterโ€ฆ
Itโ€™s all about how a love failure doesnโ€™t mean end of the worldโ€ฆ

THERE IS LIFE AFTER LOVE FAILURE
THERE IS LOVE AFTER LOVE FAILURE

Two people who have both suffered heartbreaks come together in an arranged marriage in order to satisfy their loved onesโ€ฆ But , how come two people are expected to live together when they donโ€™t even know each other properly. Well this leads to chaos
Join REGINA and GEORGE in their journey of falling in love again!
feeling_new_posterThumb_p8rtd287cj

TITLE : THE RIGHT ONE

AUTHOR : Valentine

IG USERNAME : @epi_val2209

GENRE : Romance, Drama

DESCRIPTION : Marrying right after experiencing a heartbreak is worse .And itโ€™s even worse when you donโ€™t know the man you marry! But along the way you find each other falling in love.

STORY TYPE : LL (LIMELIGHT)

CUSTOMIZATION : Full CC (Both MC and LI)

LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4547891160088576

Story title : Vitamin C

Author : travelovex
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 16 (more coming soon)
Description : Are you ready to be a doctor at the North Side Hospital and having the bossโ€™s troubled son as your intern?
My Instagram : xtravelovex
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6115704899502080
ee33ce55d510e076dd8421533babd2e82462a092_2_362x499

Hi there friends! :blush:
I know how hard it is to get your story out there and thatโ€™s why I decided to create an Instagram account just for story reviews! :slight_smile:
I will wait until I reach a certain amount of followers before starting to publish otherwise the storyโ€™s wonโ€™t get the attention they deserveโ€ฆ :slightly_frowning_face:
The Instagram is @epistoryreviews.by.me, go give it a follow so we can start very soon! :star_struck:
I decided to already accept 5 people and publish the review once I reach a decent amount of followers to make sure their story gets noticed :slight_smile:

Send me a DM on Instagram if you want a review. I donโ€™t think I will get that much requests but if I do get more than 5 Iโ€™ll consider creating something like a waitlist :blush:
Before sending a story review request just know that I will be brutally honest all while staying motivating and polite, I am not one to break others down. Just know I will be giving my honest opinion. :blush:

Follow my Instagram @epistoryreviews.by.me and letโ€™s help smaller authors and stories get out there! We will get there by supporting each other! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great day! :yellow_heart:

Btw: feel free to promote your story here too, you can never promote it too much :wink:
Be your own number 1 fan :kissing_heart:

Hey! Maybe you could check out my story?
Title: Reveal: Murphyโ€™s Law
Author (me) : MatchaTae
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (Iโ€™ll release more eventually)
Description: Putting on a murder mystery play with your friends is all very fun, until you find out something that will tear your group apart.
Everyone is guilty of somethingโ€ฆ
โ€ฆbut what?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4656833775206400
Hope you enjoy it if you decide to read!