Promote story serious inquires only.! R4R

I’m looking for people who will seriously read my story and give me feed back.! If your not going to read it please don’t say you will. I have created several post were ppl have promised to read my story and did not.! Thank you to those who did.! I keep my promise and I read everyone’s story who I promised to read. So if you are interested drop your story below.! Once you read my story please give honest feed back.! I’m not a sensitive person I can take constructive criticism.! My story is Twisted Perfection (Shadows from the past)

I’ll read for read, do you have a link?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984
Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

I don’t but if you type it in it will come right up.

I will do a R4R
The only thing it will have to be until Friday. I am reading a couple of people’s stories tonight.
Also I suggest have them read you story first and show proof then read theirs, unfortunately some people are not honest.

Title: I Will Always Find You
Author: Maria.StoryWritter

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Discription: My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear. Please help me, someone’s watching.

Episodes: 10 (Ongoing)
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

“Thank You”

I will PM you when I start reading. I usually send feed back of every episode I read. With screen shots.

I love your new cover!:sparkling_heart:

Ok that’s fine once you read it just show screen shots.

Thank you!! @fluffyrice made it for me! I love it so much

You got it.

Nice job! Just finished your story. I like the storyline, I think your biggest area of improvement could be in some of the directing. The coding takes a while to learn and gets easier the more you do it. Nice job.

ThThank you.! I’m reading your story now I’ll go b-back and forth between you and this other story.! Yes I agree I’m still learning the whole directing thing it can be a pain but I’ll get it. Thanks for your honest feed back.!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

“I will throat punch a bitch if he hurts you again” I died laughing lol

:joy::joy::joy:

I love your Betty!!! So cute!

lol thanks I didn’t know it shows the reader what the person chooses lol

haha, shes cute tho! did you customize jude?

Yes but I didn’t change his hair color lol

This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink
Link:

I’ll read your story first and send screenshots your way :smile:

Ok