Promote ur story here! R4RS! story advice/help!

if u want me to read ur story and give u advice i can!
if u need help w starting a new story (opening line, plot, theme) i can help!
promote ur stories here!

1 Like

Hey, you can check out my story and tell me your opinion if you want. :blush:

Title: The Blood Order
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Episodes: 4
Description: Melora is hoping for a new start in college when secrets start coming out, as faith drags her into a dark world. Will she be able to find herself and fulfill her true destiny?CC LL *
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4897674276044800
instagram: Christine_episode22

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance,although you wonโ€™t be forced to be romantic with anyone if you donโ€™t want to)
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

1 Like

Hi!! Iโ€™d love for you to check out my story! Any feedback is always appreciated :heart:

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

What_Is_This_Thing_Called_Love_RT_posterImage_rRF2vgwbwo

Title: โ€œWhat is This Thing Called Love?โ€
Writer: GRH
Genre: Romcom / Scifi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4845855302680576
Completion Status: 8 Episodes out, more on the way.
Logline: โ€œAn alien comes to Earth to study Love. Not content to merely observe, she decides to experience everything for herself and sets her sights on her cute neighbour.โ€
Choices: CC, some outfits.

Hi! I would love help with my opening plot as Iโ€™m writing my first story. I have ideas for chapters 2-5 but canโ€™t seem to find a great opening.

Thank you very much for this thread!

Here is my story:

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesnโ€™t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

DM me with the details and Iโ€™ll see if I can help. Iโ€™m a television screenwriter, so I like to have really grabby openings.

Hey, Thank you so much for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: I would love to get some feedback :blush:

Title: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. Whatโ€˜ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

:blob_hearts: Title : Disingenuous
:blob_hearts: Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Drama
:blob_hearts: Author: ~Shania~
:blob_hearts:Chapters: 9 (ongoing)
:blob_hearts: Description: A crime you didnโ€™t commit? Turns out rehab isnโ€™t the answer. A
corrupt boarding school? Deadly rumors and dark scandals. Welcome to Furgwood, I guarantee you wonโ€™t enjoy your stay
cover

:blob_hearts: Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6332916007895040

Hey thank you so much for this thread!
Iโ€™d love if you could give me your thoughts on my brand new story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: College Crushing
Genre: Drama/Romance
Instagram: jmelroses

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4847276989415424
Synopsis: Being a university freshman was bliss, until shocking events may force you to leave the school?! As you learn to fall in love, will you also fall through the cracks? (full CC|LL)

Important Details:

• 3 Liโ€™s (2 male)
  • Points and choices!
  • Full CC
  • Can change first name!

Cover

:heartbeat: Thanks again!

1 Like

I love your story! I love the effects, transitions, the points system, and the cover to your story! I like how the choices actually have an impact and the story just in general is really well put together! Really looking forward to more episodes in the future.

1 Like

iโ€™d suggest you resize ur small cover, because it kind of looks stretched out <3 but I really like the opening line! the storyline is also really unique and interesting! i also saw the description of ur story and i really love the idea of minigames in ur story! i never see that often but thats really cool.

1 Like

Thank you!!! And yes I agree I need to change the cover entirely Iโ€™m just waiting for the contest to be over. I really appreciate the feedback!! :heart:

Thank you so much for giving it a chance! It makes me really happy that you think this way :hugs:

maybe try a flashback thats dramatic or relates to the characters. like in one of my stories at the end my character gets in a car crash, so as the opening line i start w a flashback of her in a hospital. u could try searching up a story opening line generator, thats also where i found some good ones.

really like the sexuality choice and points system! ur story is really good. cant wait for more episodes to come out!

1 Like

hi! i really like the set up of ur story, the button system where youโ€™re able to customize, look at credits, and to begin the story!
i would love to follow ur insta! mine is @ annie_epi.14 . I just really like the whole set up at the beginning of each chapter in general! I also love the title name! <3

1 Like

I really love the intro and the music to it <3 Also Iโ€™ve never seen the customization template before, i really like it (can you also tell me where you got that template ty)! Also the transition from the dorm room to the dressing room is amazing! omg and i absolutely love the choice where you can choose what room theme you want! ur story is great!

1 Like