🔊 ~ Promote Your Action, Mystery/Thriller, Horror Stories Here ~

As the title suggests, you can promote your stories here which are in the genre –

• ACTION
  • MYSTERY/THRILLER
  • HORROR

|~ RULES ~|

• Please don't post any of your stories which are in any other genre different to the ones mentioned above!
  • You are allowed to promote your story here ONLY ONCE.
  • Tagging of friends is allowed (not mandatory).
  • Respect others' stories just as much as you respect yours. No drama to be involved here. You are not allowed to disrespect other person's story here (after all, they also put their effort into it like you did!)

Here’s a template to follow –

Story Name:
MICROCIDE
Author:
AS007
Genre:
Action
Story Description:
A guy with shrinking abilities and a secret life as a superhero. Lurking villains, city in danger, deceptive faces and so little time! But one thing’s true - Size Never Mattered.
Complete
Style:
Ink
Episodes:
8 (In Total)
Story Link:

Story Cover:

Happy Posting!

10 Likes

microcideee
I read it AS

And I don’t have any stories to promote so Imma just get back to doing what I was doing

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:

thank you so much for reading, though…

2 Likes

What??

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Tagging authors who fit the criteria:

@loveyourself

@azariasin

4 Likes

Title: When a Stranger Calls
Author: Darius Q. Hunter
Genre: Suspense Thriller
Style: LIMELIGHT
2 Episodes Complete
Description: Doris has to house sit at the Peterson’s Manor for 5 days. What will happen throughout the time spent at the Peterson’s. Tune in to find out.
When_a_Stranger_Calls_uD_posterThumb_9ktFMyIs8N

2 Likes

(Alternating genres)

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

3 Likes

Story Title: “I will always find you”
Author: Maria.StoryWritter
Genre: Horror/Thriller
Style: Limelight

Description: My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that is even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear? Please help me, Someone’s watching.

Total Episodes (Current): 10 Episodes

Small Cover/Large Cover/Both:

Screenshot_2018-09-13-09-33-18~2

4 Likes

Hello, wonderful people!
I don’t want to shove my story down your throats :smile:, but because I really worked very hard on this 3 episodes that I have published, I would really really love a feedback , it can be a negative feedback as well so I would know in the future what to improve. I know I can’t please everyone, because everyone is unique and everyone have a favorite writing style - some love some good romance and others like very dark and gore stories…
This story is very important to me because it’s my style as every writer and painter has his own style.
I would love for you to give me a chance. Just having reads means nothing to me. Many people just want to have reads so they can be on the trending page eventually. Important is that I was very passionate about my story and I would really love some reviews .
I would like to do R4R with whoever is interested but for the first 3 episodes so you can have a taste of my own writing style!

Here is my story description:

Title : THE DARKNESS’S TOUCH
Author : Julia
Genre : Thirller
Style : Ink
Episodes : 3 (more to come)
Choices/dress-up game
Plot : Secrets, drama and adventure. You were just having a night out with your best friend…until hell unleashed upon you…
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5705607215841280

rsz_1parmesan_cheese_1
rsz_1parmesan_cheese_1.jpg420x580 117 KB

(this cover is still in pending, BUT I’M PROUD OF IT :smiley: )

Large cover

THE%20DARKNESS'S%20TOUCH

Thank you all in advance! :heart:
Love,
J. :heart:

5 Likes

I fit? Damn, I better change my category then!

3 Likes

Haha, but I do feel like your story definitely hits the mark and worth reading :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

When a teenager is abused by her father, she is pregnant with an unusual offspring… hashtag#thriller hashtag#scifi hashtag#comedy hashtag#parenting hashtag#dark hashtag#humor hashtag#rape hashtag#incest hashtag#angels hashtag#devil hashtag#Porcelain hashtag#little hashtag#baby hashtag#doll hashtag#Hollywood, hashtag#swordplay, hashtag#Alien, hashtag#Aliens, hashtag#pregnancy, hashtag#babies, hashtag#kiss, hashtag#mermaids, hashtag#dogs hashtag#Treasure hashtag#TreasureTV hashtag#TV In this story, a young teenage girl named Linda has a talk with her mother and finds out that her father is living in the same home with them, when she finds this out she attacks her mother (she thought that her father was dead) and finds out for herself, she is wrong, that is her father. her father after talking with her rapes her and gets her pregnant, as the baby grows up she notices that the baby has special powers. You’ll need to download the episode interactive app on your phone or on a software called: “BlueStacks” (without the “” in the title) on your computer to read this story This is the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4798501839568896 hashtag#mothers hashtag#living hashtag#episode hashtag#treasurers hashtag#dolls hashtag#computation hashtag#titlei hashtag#storis hashtag#software hashtag#artsandentertainment hashtag#scienceandenvironment

1 Like

Story Title: Thrill of the Hunt
Author: Azaria Sin
Genre: Mystery/Thriller/Romance
Style: Ink

Description:
*An unhinged killer is targeting streetworkers. You’re a detective newly paired with a beautiful man: will you navigate lust, inner demons and evil permeating in this murder-mystery? [CC] [MATURE]

Total Episodes (Current): 13 (just released 13 and would release 14 but BG/OL approvals :roll_eyes:

Status (Ongoing/Complete): Ongoing

Thank you @days habibi :kissing_heart::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

You’re welcome :sunglasses: I got you

1 Like

Hi, my name is SarcasticGenie; this story is my very first story on Episode and I’m always open to feedback on how to improve it. I do also do R4Rs and detailed reviews (on plot and coding) if you wanted to PM me because I normally do a review for the first three episodes, overview and a rating.
Story Title: Ace of Hearts
Author: SarcasticGenie
Genre: Mystery
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.
Total Episodes (Current): 36 Episodes
Status (Ongoing/Complete): Ongoing (Season 3 - 18 episodes - coming soon)
Small Cover:

@Beccabar also has a Mystery story which is really enthralling about a student’s murder and, as the newest addition to the school’s newspaper, it’s up to you to find out the truth.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely add your story to my list to read tonight! Here is mine, if you would like to check it out.

Story Title: Breach of Contract
Author: Chelsea
Genre: Action

Description:
Justice won’t make him suffer as much as I have. He will taste my revenge, and feel my pain. No one can punish him, except me and my vengeance, and vengeance shall be mine.

Total Episodes (Current): 7 Episodes
Status (Ongoing/Complete): Ongoing

Thank you! :black_heart:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty crazy story. Nice

1 Like

Wow, thank you.

2 Likes