Promote Your Amazing Stories

Drop your amazing stories

(I will be also be promoting stories that I will see)

15 Likes

Thank you so so so much for this thread! :blush:
I hope you consider giving my story a chance :white_heart:

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesnโ€™t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

2 Likes

Hello Tatiana. Thanks for this :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :blush:
Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : Simi.a.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. Theyโ€™re both fighting for what they canโ€™t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Thanks for this!

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 29 (complete)

Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 7 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

This is mine, hope you will give it a chance

1 Like

Thank you.
Author Dani
Title: Dance with me
Genre Drama/comedy/romance
Episodes4 Right now
Description: Alina is a hip hop dancer in LA. And when she meetโ€™s Mickel he catches her eye. But something unexpected happens one night and thereโ€™s only one way to fix it will you find out?
Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! My story is:

Liar Liar

Episodes 1-10 out now!

Violet is a former con-woman, the best there was. But what happens after quitting her life of crime she finds out her sexy new business partner is a man sheโ€™s previously conned? Silence him, or seduce him again?

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These are mine -

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: Sheโ€™s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothingโ€™s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LIโ€™s but full CC for other supporting characters.

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 15 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for making this thread. If youโ€™re into funny fantasy adventure stories with mystery elements, then my fairy tale entry is for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hereโ€™s info about my story!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5305767660552192

Genre: Fantasy / Mystery / Comedy

Plot: After a dangerous encounter, you and your friends are caught in the center of a dark event. With shocking secrets, dire circumstances, and hot strangers, whatโ€™s in store for you?

In this storyโ€ฆ

• You can choose the gender of the MC
  • There are 6 nonhuman love interests (3 guys and 3 girls).
  • Choices matter.
  • Point Systems are used (friendship and romance).
  • GOLD CHOICES drastically impact the story.
  • Episode 3 has two (very interesting) alternate endings.
  • You get to customize all the MCโ€™s friends! Each episode will feature CC for some characters.
  • Thereโ€™s a Cameo Runway! (Anyone who sends me a cameo for the story will get to walk the red carpet!)
  • Thereโ€™s a huge mysterious secret kept among all the characters that remains hidden from the MC throughout the story.
  • There are four dimensions: Human, Fairy, Demon, and Vampire.

I really hope you check it out and enjoy! For any updates, comments, questions, or random conversations through DM, please follow me on Instagram! @crimsoncat6_episode

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hereโ€™s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava.S
Title: Fallen In Love With Hater
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 3 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me๐Ÿฅบ)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYouโค๏ธ

1 Like

Thanks for this thread!! :blush:

Title: THE WOLF IN ME (LL)

Genre: Fantasy & Romance

Insta: @bethany.h.episode

Story description:

Kiani has no idea sheโ€™s a wolf-shifterโ€ฆ Even worse, her soulmate is the son of the Alpha that murdered her parents! What can go wrong? #BiteMe.

Mature themes!

19 chapters out (ongoing)

Front Cover:

Large Cover:

IMG_07491

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Wolf In Me (LL) 16 & 17

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Feel free to give it a read :yum:

Bethany.h

1 Like

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thanks for this thread! :llama:

โœฐ Title: FT: The Emperor

โœฐ Genre: Drama

โœฐ Art Style: Limelight (cinematic)

โœฐ Description: Florian Empire had it all; money, looks, fame. He was the master; the world his chessboard. But power has its price. A price which everyone must be willing to pay.

โœฐ Features: Male MC, limited customization of MC, one LI, points system, optional mini games, almost every choice matters.

โœฐ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5686098104352768

1 Like

Hi and thanks so much for this thread! I would appreciate it if you also gave my story a chance :hugs:
Title: FT: Sanctum
By: Naoba (IG: @noone.writes)
Genre: Adventure
Description: In this retelling of Robin Hood, Robin must juggle his love life, his duties as prince and his double life as the leader of an unruly gang of bandits while trying to stay alive in Sanctum!
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6620874109812736

Story Features:

• Male MC
  • 1 Love interest
  • Point system
  • Full CC
  • mini games

Cover:

1 Like

Hello there. Thank you for making this. Here is my story:

Title: Haunted By Demons: Annaโ€™s Story
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Anna and Viktor are battling their inner demons. They cross paths and realise theyโ€™re not alone. Will they overcome their dark sides? Or will the remain haunted by demons?
Chapters: 3 (I am currently revamping it)
Style: LL
Instagram: @raven_author
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947826442010624

It would mean a lot to me if you could check it out and follow me. :blush:

1 Like

Story name:
Running For Freedom
Author: Me. (Samone)
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters out: 4
Style: Limelight
IG: @ samoneepisode
Description: Moving from state to state to run away from your biggest fearโ€ฆhim. You swear that nothing will get in your wayโ€ฆright?
MATURE CONTENT AND HARSH LANGUAGE

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 21 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like