Promote Your Art Shop / Commissions / Bg&Overlay Threads / Other

Hey there here’s my shop and thnx for this

here is my commission thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
U can find all details in it.

Thanks for this thread! Here’s my shop! :blush:

My art shop :heart:

Thanks for the thread

@Shading_crisis and I-(our shop)
FadedCrisis Art Shop! ( included LL and INK )

2 Likes

My art shop

Faye’s edit shop :butterfly: (open)

1 Like

I joined the forums😎.

1 Like

My work shop just opened feel free to request :slightly_smiling_face:

Magda’s work shop (open)

Hi everyone, we haven’t got an art shop here but we do have an episode Instagram group (we are looking for artist/background,overlay makers to help our community.

If use are interested our hiring form is just the link below! Feel free to apply!

Hi everyone!! Im Zam and I am a commission artist!

I usually take 2-5 days to finish a commission and you can dm me if interested!
Here are samples of my work:

Samples

Prices

$20 to $35 per character

Hi everyone
I’m a commissioned artist

Examples

Prices

If someone is interested you can dm me :two_hearts:

Not MY shop but I’m apart of it and it’s definitely worth checking out! I’m newer but would love some requests !!
Art Shop

You can see my examples there :slight_smile: I do art scenes, covers, overlays, background edits, and a lot more ! Come request !!

Whos open?

Hello, anyone who needs free backgrounds & overlays here’s my thread along with my rules that you MUST follow, it’s under review at the moment (hoping we can get it open soon) but you can message me anytime for any questions :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/hearts-art-shop-temporarily-closed-to-catch-up/622123?u=heart.creates

Hi, my name is Christi. I do realistic digital art, and my art commissions are currently open. You can find me on my Instagram: @gem_arts.design. [image] [image][image] [image] These are some examples. My prices a somewhat affordable, but I offer a discount for your first commission from me.
Dm me on instagram for more info: Login • Instagram
Thank you.

My shop Temtist art shop🌌 (commissions open)

1 Like

Hello, my name is Christi. I’m a digital artist and my commissions are currently open. You can find me on Instagram @gem_arts.design . Here are some examples of my art.

I offer a discount for your first commission from me.
Price list

Thank you.

1 Like