Promote your contest entries here!

Hello! You all can promote your contest entries here when/if you’re finished with them! (Even your unpublished ones if you want)

4 Likes

i will promote to here when I’m publish it
thanks for the thread dear

1 Like

bump

1 Like

before anyone publishes!! just a reminder that it is better to wait until the deadline to publish your story. None of the reads + gems you earn before then will count. So if you have 2000 reads between now + May, you’ll be starting with 0 when the deadline hits. Take this time to improve your story and check over the rubric :smiley:

2 Likes

good advice for those participating!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I already publish
Can I promote here dear?

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Thank you for doing this dear!

Fabled: Love between vampire and werewolf
Description: Love between vampire and werewolf. Will the couple’s love come true, or will they have to fight against each other among the clans? (dark fantasy romance, CC & Art scene)
Genre: fantasy

1 Like

Here is my entry! Thank you for doing this! :green_heart: :green_heart:

:fire: Story Title:
Fabled: 6 Elementals: The Past

:fire: Genre:
Fantasy

:fire: Description:
6 Elementals could save Erendor. But what if it’s not that easy?
Switching to the dark side, breaking rules, and making sacrifices.
Friendship, love, and unity vanish. 1 Li

:fire: Link: Fabled: 6 Elementals: The Past

I also updated my website, so feel free to check it out!

Cover by @/v.h_episode

Unfortunately, if you want to see the trailer, you will have to head over to Instagram as I can’t upload it here. :weary:

1 Like

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Get ready for an epi adventure with my new action-romance story! With pulse-pounding action and heartwarming romance, this story is perfect for fans of all genres. Don’t miss out on the adventure of a life time. With twists and turns around every corner, this story is sure to keep you guessing until the very end!!!
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Gerne:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 3 (On going)
Love Interst:- 1 (no option)
Discription:- The most dangerous assasian and the heiress of Italian Mafia with the rivalry of Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) :wink: :wink:

:blob_hearts:TWS: TROUBLE IN PARADISE (tap on the link to read)
:cherry: genre: fantasy
:cherry: desc.: A mysterious illness has taken over the two opposing realms: angels and demons. Will they find a cure, or will their long-time feud get in the way? |CC|fantasy/romance|TWS Contest|
:cherry: episodes: 5, ongoing
:cherry: author name: maroulaki
:cherry: instagram: @maroulakiepisode for r4r & more
:cherry: part of the “write stuff” contest!

1 Like