Promote your FAIRYTALE Contest entries (CLOSED PERMANENTLY)

Hey everyone, this is Jeannie and I am new to this community and want to help people in some ways here. So I have made a decision reviewing the FAIRYTALE contest entries on my instagram handle to help new authors.

What you basically need to do is just click on the link below and fill out the form and follow some rules and i will read your story two times means you would get 6 reads by me. contact me on instagram @episodejeannie

https://linktr.ee/Jeannie.epi

Please support me with this new step :slight_smile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IT TILL HERE.

Please remember only the stories taking part in the FAIRYTALE CONTEST will be accepted

8 Likes

I filled out the form!!

1 Like

Thanks a lot:) I checked out your entry, sois your story taking part in the FAIRYTALE contest

1 Like

Thank you! :relaxed:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

@Hugueth.episode look here, babe! We definitely should fill the form too, once our story is out :speak_no_evil::two_hearts: Thanks for the opportunity, @Jeannie_epi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You can fill the form now to, so I will add your story to my Reading list. :relaxed:

Even if we didn’t finish to code all the three chapters yet? :thinking: I think it’d be better filling it once it’s everything ready :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

As you wish, but its better to fill it before it reaches it entering limit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Jeannie_epi! Can you let me know if I filled out the form? I can’t remember if I did or not :joy:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: