Promote your fantasy/mystery story

I wanted to create this thread to promote my mystery story, which is also a fantasy, as well as get recommendations from those genres as they are my favorites to read :slight_smile:

Title: Unfinished Business
Genre: Fantasy/mystery
Description:

When a lost soul turns to you for help, you start to realize that there’s more to your life than you ever imagined - and nothing is as it seems.

Full CC | LL | Point System

Link:

P.S. I can’t do R4R at the moment, this is just a thread to share your stories with me and others!

7 Likes

Thanks for the thread! I wish you the best of luck with your story :blush:
Title: Mallif
Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Genre: Fantasy
Setting: Medieval times
MC: 1 (Male)
LI: 1 (Female)
CC: No.

3 Likes

Feel free to check them out if anyone else is interested. I have a few new stories coming soon, if interested, anyone can follow my instagram for story updates, and sneak peeks. :slight_smile: PS. I am changing my writing style, so I am not putting any interactivity in my stories. I’d like to be a visual writer now.

My Stories

FT: His Nightengale
By : lanafrazer_epsidoe
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Limelight
Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)
Description: A servant with a voice of beauty lives in a kingdom surrounded by sorrow and despair. But everything changes when he begins to sing. He’s known as the Nightingale. (Male MC/LGBTQ+)

Link: Episode Writer Portal

This story contains:

• Male MC
  • Music + Sound
  • Male LI
  • Diversity
  • No CC/Limited CC
  • LGBTQ+ Themes
  • No Mini-games
  • No Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • 1 Ending
  • Mature Themes
  • 3 Fairytales (The Nightingale, Cinderella, & The Fitcher’s Bird)

Title: Reveal: A Captain’s Tale
By : lanafrazer_epsidoe
Genre: Drama, Action, Fantasy, Adventure
Episodes: 1-3 (On-going)
Description: A blacksmith is on a journey to unfold the truth about his long lost father. What happens when he boards a ship owned by a pirate captain who’s not what he seems to be.

• Male MC
  • No CC/Limited CC
  • Romance (ONLY in episode 1)
  • 1 Mini-Games
  • No Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Art Scenes
  • No Choices

OM: The Moon’s Kin
By: lanafrazer_epsidoe
Genre: Fantasy, LGBTQ+, Adventure, Action
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1-4 (On-going)
Description: Displaced by war, and adopted by new kin, his identity must stay hidden lest his enemies track him down. With the help of a noble, and his peers. Will they succeed? (Male MC/LGBTQ)

Contains:

• 1 Male MC
  • 1 Male LI
  • Advanced Directing
  • Music & Sound
  • Diversity
  • 1 Ending
  • LGBTQ+ Themes
  • Mature Themes

1 Like

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: You’re in love with social media. After a social heartbreak, you meet 5 strangers who are oddly suspicious.
Can you rescue everyone after the secrets you’ll discover?
Or…die?

GENRE: Mystery, Adventure, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Choices Matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU:blush:

1 Like

Hey daniela.writes,

I only have one published fantasy story and started writing a story about time traveling (it’s not published yet, but I will give the main information). The unpublished one ‘Double Trouble Love’ is in INK, my published story ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’ is in LL. I let you know when ‘Double Trouble Love’ is published.

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ (Drama/Fantasy/Comedy)

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Style: LL

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Hi, another mystery story checking in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Doomed Detective (LL)
Genre: Mystery
Chapters: 3 (and Completed!)
Description: April is a great yet tough detective. Will she crack during her hardest case: discovering who is trying to kill her?
This story has MC and LI CC, 4 possible endings, and a points system! The LI is optional, and you can get the good ending without him.
Link:

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of all my fantasy stories (the top two also have a large mystery component). Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

1 Like

Bump.:smirk:

:drop_of_blood:Story title: CURSED

:drop_of_blood:Author: North

:drop_of_blood:Genre: romance/fantasy/drama

:drop_of_blood:Story description: Hailey has become the most heartless slayer around.

But what happens when she meets her new target Damon Moore, the sexiest bachelor in atown?

Will she fall for his charm?

:drop_of_blood:ART SCENES

:drop_of_blood:POINT SYSTEM

:drop_of_blood:CHOICE MATTERS

:drop_of_blood:ADVANCED DIRECTING

1 Like

Thanks for this thread. My story is in the adventure category, however, there are definitely elements of mystery and fantasy.

Title: The Fourth Wall
Author: The Button
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 7
Available for: iPhone and iPad
Customization: Full CC
Description:
Lydia and her friends start to question their reality when, after a strange nightmare, she realises she doesn’t remember anything.

Cover:
Small:
New_Episode_Weekly_posterThumb_xUtJ0kWqwW

Large:

What to expect from this story:

• Different perspectives
  • Time Travel
  • Alternate realities
  • Little bit of romance but much more focus on the story
  • Mystery, Adventure, Science Fiction

Link:

2 Likes

Hey! My story is a stupor natural mystery so definitely fantasy/ mystery and something you may enjoy :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

1 Like

Hi,

here are my 2 fantasy stories:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 13 (complete)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

1 Like

how did you edit your cover?? It looks amazing omg.

1 Like

Thank you!! It was made by the talented @epiflix on Instagram :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! If anyone wants to give my story a go/R4R, reply to this message or PM me :purple_heart: Constructive criticism is welcome, pure negativity will not be tolerated :)) Feel free to send screenshots via the forums or my IG!!

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 6 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, some timed choices, some advanced directing

1 Like