Promote Your H & V LGBT+ Stories!

Hey guys! I love reading everyone’s H&V stories, but really wanted to find more that featured a LGBT+ main character or at least have an LGBT love interest option! So if your H & V story is LGBT+ or has a LGBT love interest option, share it here and I’ll give it a read, and hopefully anyone who wants it can find some good LGBT content to read here!

Here’s my H & V contest entry, which features mainly LGBT characters and a female love interest!
Title: H & V: Keep Your Enemies Closer
Author: Katpphic
Genre: Action
Description: A possibly evil roommate that you totally don’t have a crush on, a mysterious new hero in town, and a shady plot for world domination? All in a day’s work for your local superhero.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270946235940864
09%20PM

Yo! I would love it if you read my story. My story does contain an LGBT love interest but she along with another male love interest have still not been introduced but I would appreciate it if you gave it a read!
Title: H & V: Deadly Love
Author Name: Afra S.
Description: Adriana is preparing for her wedding unaware of her past which isn’t as normal as she thinks. After a meeting with her parents she discovers a secret which changes her life forever.
Chapters: 3 chapters (Ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Mystery (You will find it in the Fantasy section)
Style: Ink
Additional details: Includes character customization, LGBT love interests, Your choice matters.
Instagram: @episode_afra
Story Cover:
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5352352244957184

Title: H & V: Kaleidoscopic
Genre: Action
Description: There are two sides to every story. Heroes and Villains, but what happens when you try to switch sides in the middle of the war?
Acces through here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/53187038941020161

Always open for R4R! Just reply me!

I just finished your story and wow!!! First of all, I immediately wanted to read it because the cover is deal gorgeous. Secondly, wow. I’m super intrigued by your plot, and I looove fantasy. I really want to know why she can’t get married/ fall in love, and also I’m super excited to see what her kingdom is like and how she’ll deal with her magic. Basically I’m super excited to see where this story is going and will definitely be looking forward to updates. And also I can’t wait to meet this female love interest! Also just fyi the outfits are super cute. :smile:

Omg! Thank you so much! I appreciate the read!! I’ll read your story as well!

If you end up reading it I’d love to hear what you think!

Of course! I’ll get back to ya when I’m done!

Okay wow! This story is wild from the very start and I love it. The very first chapter is crazy and after three chapters I’m super hooked. I love Freier (hooray for strong female leads!) and also I really love the relationship between the main four, their interactions with each other are super cute and I love a well written friendship. Also hip hip hooray for female love interests!!! Not gonna lie, I’m already lowkey in love with Judes, and the part where she was blushing after walking in on Freier was adorable. I cannot wait to see more of this story and find out everyone’s powers and more about Kaleidosopics and the shady government!

Hi guys! Here’s my entry :blush:

H & V: Blurred Lines

Mars Piper lands her dream job at HERO - the organisation protecting the world from Deviants with ‘superhuman’ abilities.

Little does she know she’s one of them! [CC]

Click here to read it now!

There’ll be tons of hot romance, but for now, WE’VE ONLY JUST MET!
Enjoy :smile: !! And do let me know what you think; I’m @thesktales on Insta!

Hi, thank you so much for making this thread.
Here is my H&V entry.
While there isn’t an LGBT love interest there is a Main Character who is LGBT.

Title: H&V: Lifeline
Author: Bells.C
Genre: Drama
Story Style: INK
Episodes: 3 (Completed)
Short Description: In a world riddled with comics and fiction comes a tale with a different kind of hero. A hero that isn’t who you would expect.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5074723314991104
Instagram: @bellsepisodes

Thank you in advance. :blush::two_hearts:

Title: H&V: Angels Can’t Die

Author:CatEyedGoddess

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Episodes: 3 (Completed)

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5787789957922816

Insta: @cateyedgoddess_episode

Damn, your directing is beyond flawless! The scene where the electricity girl who’s name I can’t spell showed off her powers had me so shook! Also I love he entire concept of this story (Totally random, but do you have the Lovestruck story app? Your story reminds me a bit of one of theirs.) The whole the government rejects/ hunts down people with powers plot is super interesting (very x-men), but is even made even more interesting by the main character buying into the whole people with powers are dangerous idea. I love all the characters so far, and I’m excited to get to know them better (I’m seeing a romance with Phoenix in my future). Also i love that you gave us a chance to choose our sexuality! Also, have I mentioned that the directing so flawless? Bc wow the directing is just so flawless.

Check out My new story for the H & V contest.
H & V : The Bloody Diaries of Da Xia
LGBTQ, Diversity, Check it out and please share!
Check out my other stories too on my authors page/profile
E. Summers
Suddenly Strangers, My Secret Life, Dream Job: A Job That Drove You To Hell

Omg thank you for the thoughtful review!! I’m so glad you liked it :blush:! No, I don’t have the Lovestruck app…is it like Episode? My story was inspired by The Circle, which is a completely different genre :smile: Thank you thank you thank you! And yes, things will be heating up with Phoenix ;}

I’m currently reading your story! Will post a full review when I’m done. But right now…is it bad that I like Macy?! :confused:

First of all, I love both of yours covers. Second of all, all female assassin groups are MY JAM. Im all about strong female characters. Plus, I’m totally digging the main character and her forbidden love romance with Manetti (if I’m remembering her name correctly) and I can’t wait to see more of them and the friendship between the whole girl assassin squad in general. Also when Manetti told the guy he looked 50 and his wife was like “she’s not wrong, Kevin” I legit snorted. Also I love how the story is framed with the lady telling the story to her daughter and the way the two stories are woven together. There’s so much I want to know and I can’t wait for more!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! HAHA you made my night! I’m glad you enjoyed it! There will be more coming very soon! You should check out my story "suddenly strangers " if you thought this was funny!. I love hearing feed back! And I like your name… My cats name is Sparkles. :slight_smile: Do you have any stories?

Ooh I love this story. Grey’s anatomy is shook :joy: But seriously, this story is super well written and interesting and emotional- like dang, everything with Noah really got me emotional. I don’t even care about there not being a LGBT love interest because Alex’s relationship is so cute and I love seeing healthy and loving families (especially healthy and loving families where the Mom works and the Dad stays home with the kids and no one is bitter about it!) And I love the other main character has a husband and a daughter- hooray for LGBT rep! Also, the directing for this story is flawless, so color me impressed. Overall this story is such a real, emotional, and unique take on the contest theme and I really enjoyed it.

Yay for more coming soon! I’ll definitely check out your other stories once I finish all the H&V stories on my list! And haha I’m glad you like my name- that’s a great name for a cat :joy:
I do have a story! It’s an H&V story that’s also LGBT- you can find it here if you want! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270946235940864

I am so happy you started this thread!!! Thank you so much! Yay more stories for me to read :grin:

I’m obsessed with Kaleidosopics too! <3