Promote Your H & V LGBT+ Stories!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! HAHA you made my night! I’m glad you enjoyed it! There will be more coming very soon! You should check out my story "suddenly strangers " if you thought this was funny!. I love hearing feed back! And I like your name… My cats name is Sparkles. :slight_smile: Do you have any stories?

Ooh I love this story. Grey’s anatomy is shook :joy: But seriously, this story is super well written and interesting and emotional- like dang, everything with Noah really got me emotional. I don’t even care about there not being a LGBT love interest because Alex’s relationship is so cute and I love seeing healthy and loving families (especially healthy and loving families where the Mom works and the Dad stays home with the kids and no one is bitter about it!) And I love the other main character has a husband and a daughter- hooray for LGBT rep! Also, the directing for this story is flawless, so color me impressed. Overall this story is such a real, emotional, and unique take on the contest theme and I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Yay for more coming soon! I’ll definitely check out your other stories once I finish all the H&V stories on my list! And haha I’m glad you like my name- that’s a great name for a cat :joy:
I do have a story! It’s an H&V story that’s also LGBT- you can find it here if you want! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5270946235940864

I am so happy you started this thread!!! Thank you so much! Yay more stories for me to read :grin:

1 Like

I’m obsessed with Kaleidosopics too! <3

2 Likes

Im on my computer i cant click that link! What is you author name or story title? My other cats names are Glitter and Merlin (the wizard). And all my stories are LGBTQ. You will love them! especially Suddenly Strangers. :):wink:

1 Like

It’s called “H & V: Keep Your Enemies Closer” and the author is Katpphic! And aw omg those are really cute cat names. And wow okay I’m definitely going to check out all your other stories now because I’m always looking for more LGBTQ stories!:grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s like episode, except super romance based and more similar to the spotlight style in that the characters don’t move around (but there are art scenes). And yay for thinks heating up (haha because she has fire powers) with Phoenix! I can’t wait!

An ah! I hope you’re enjoying my story! Thank you so much for reading it!

Okay dang this one really got me in the feels. I was holding back tears by the end of episode 2 and when it got to voicemail between Ali and Rebecca in episode 3 let’s just say I was glad my roommate was already alsleep bc I was definitely sniffling. Wow. I’m impressed by how much emotion you packed into a short piece and how attached I got to the characters in just a few episodes. Absolutely great writing, and I loved the focus on sibling relationships. Also Ali just casually being married to a woman and saying the words “my wife” made me really happy. Anyway thank you for stomping on my heart and I’m just really floored by your writing skills.

Thank you so much, you just made my day. I’m so glad that you enjoyed it. :blush::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m sorry… I keep telling people I should’ve put a warning. ‘Keep tissues nearby’ and I’m so happy you liked it and thank you for the compliments :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey there! I think this is an awesome thread to have so we can check out more LGBT+ episodes! My H&V entry has the option to choose between a male or female love interest! (: It would be awesome if you could check it out.

• Title: H & V: Bad Apple
  • Description: Meet Avery Callaghan, the resident It Girl of Crawford High. She’s vindictive and cruel and doesn’t care about the destruction she leaves in her wake. She’s spent the last four years perfecting her image; she’s got a group of equally good looking friends and a hot boyfriend on her arm. She’s hoping to make her senior year perfect. But when she loses her memory in an accident, will she try to change her ways for the better? Or is she just a bad apple to her core? :apple: (Limelight & Female/Male love interest options)
  • Episode Name: UnchartedRaider
  • Instagram Name: Unchartedraider.episode
  • Genre: Drama
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5882150549585920
2 Likes

I’ve seen this story rec-ed a few times and so I’ve been wanting to check it out and when i saw this I finally did (b/c I’m a sucker for female love interests) and damn, this story is amazing, and I’m sooo glad I read it. Avery is such a compelling character, even before her memory loss, because she’s obviously a bad person at first, but at the same time she’s aware of that she’s not great and there’s hints that she’s not satisfied with the person she is but that feeling is outweighed by her desire to be loved/worshipped by others. Idk, I just feel like she’s a very complex and well written character and I love reading about her. Also, I’m already in love with Riley and her dynamic with Avery, and I can’t wait for more of their interactions. Also, Riley is cute af and have I mentioned that I love her? The plot of this story is so good and unique and well done, and I really can’t wait to see it continue. Oh, and I don’t even need to mentioned that the directing is flawless. Anyway I love this story so much and everyone should go read it.

1 Like

THIS WAS THE LOVELIEST REVIEW! :heart:

Thank you so much for taking the time out to read it! And you seriously hit a lot of Avery’s internals struggles on the head. And I’m so glad you love Riley! She’s been a lot of fun to write, especially when she’s being sassy and witty. :laughing:

Thanks again for reading and enjoying it so much!! :smile:

1 Like

Story: H&V: Our Story
Author: Ki_Writes
Style: Ink
Description: When Ava’s younger sister goes missing, she has to work with a group of superheros to save her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4786197070741504
Instagram: ki_writesepisode
I’m also having a character contest for this story. Link to information for that here:
Wanna be a villain? Character Contest

1 Like

Ahh, I actually read Our Story a while ago bc I saw a post about it and I love it so much! I love the sister relationship between Ava and her sister, and Ava is such a badass! Also I love Isabella and I’m so ready to unfriendzone her :joy: Plus, all the superhero and villain costumes are super cute, and the effects with the powers are super impressive. I’m really excited to find up what sketchy stuff all these super villains are up to, find out what they want with Ava, and see what happens with all the background politics about super powers, which are always interesting!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad to hear you liked it!

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: