PROMOTE your H & V story on Instagram and gain more reads!

On Instagram we have special little contest for Heroes and Villains stories. Enter now and make your story recognized! Gain more readers with this free promotion!

How to enter? There are 2 ways:

• Go to @epy_universe Linktree and fill the form called STORY CONTEST!
  • Contact me in my private Instagram DM (@episode_jones) and offer Read for Read! I’ll post your story to @epy_universe as one of contestants, but you’ll also get my personal feedback back to your DM.

No more waiting! Contest starts for real in just 2 days! Apply now :heart:

2 Likes

I received a shout out from epy_universe already. Can I still join this?

1 Like

Which story is yours?

It’s all info on my story.

1 Like

Now I see Angelique :heart: your story H & V: Twisted Wishes is already in contest, it got 84.72% points. That’s very high :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Looking for more to read now :slight_smile:

Thank you so much I am having so much fun making the stories. I have Fairytale Bliss, Best Friend’s Daddy, The Machine and Eve Valentine Event Planner. Thank you again for all your help.

1 Like

Welcome to read mine :smiley: it’s called H & V: Above And Below :blush:

1 Like

Story Name: H&V:Cursed
Description: You are Zara. A vampire princess cursed at birth. You thirst for vampire blood. You have enemies who want you dead. You are the hero of your country. Will you be able to save it?
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
**Style:**Limelight
Read for Read (first episode only, I will continue to read if I like story. You can do the same if you like story)
Not a cliche vampire story.

Optional to read below. But it will inform more on my story.

**Quick Description (Not in episode bio): There was a banquet held once a year in the Vampire Country called The Banquet of Vampire Pride, 300 years before your arrival. The Vampire King sent out an army to capture a family of witches (which were rare to find) to drink their blood. But the army missed one person. The youngest child of the witch family. Devastated at their death. This young witch now orphaned spent 300 years training for revenge. Only to wait until your birth, to truly get revenge. Cursing so you so you can only drink a Vampire’s blood. Traitors plot to overthrow the King causing the Battle of Royals to draw near. There’s death, there’s tragedy, there’s love, friendship and trust.

Pointers

Battle of Royals: Is when the King dies, all the children of the King are entitled to the throne. All they have to do to get it. Is enter the Battle of Royals and fight to the death or forfeit.
Witches: You might be like. How did the witch live so long? Everything can live until very very old except humans. They have a 100 year life span. All others in this story can live long.

1 Like

Hi Cora! Above & Below sounds awesome! Would love to a do a Read for Read with you. I submitted my story in the Google form you had and will DM you later today. Thank you!

1 Like

Please do Dm me in my personal account :heart:

1 Like

I will! Thank you!! :smiley:

Hi Cora!

You offer is really amazing and I wish I have seen this thread earlier. Is it still possible to enter? (will send you DM on IG as well)

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I am also happy to read 4 chapters of your story if you read 4 chapters of my story. (I promise, it will keep you hooked :blush: )

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

1 Like

Of course it’s still possible to enter :heart:
You’ll get even my feedback in Dm :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you very much! Can’t wait for your feedback!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi Cora! I’ve just created an Instagram account to submit my story for a review, but it seems I’m so clueless, I have no idea how to send DM :smiley:
I’ve followed you, I hope it’s fine: anniee.stories

1 Like

I sent you DM :wink:

Hi Cora!
Is it possible to enter if I don’t have IG?

1 Like

Send me story details in my PM :wink:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: