Promote Your K&T Stories Here | Not a R4R Thread

Hey, everyone. So, I’m currently in need of more interesting stories to read as I’ve had a lot of bad things going on in my life lately and need a distraction from them.

I also remember (from entering the Clue contest a while back) how hard it can be as a small, new author to get that 100 reads you need. Even if you’re not a new author, I’m sure the whole process can be super stressful!

So, for both those reasons, I would love if you all would promote your Kiss and Tell stories below. I’ll read them once the deadline for entering passes and promote my favorites on my Instagram.

I look forward to checking out your awesome work! :hugs::black_heart:

List of stories I’ll be reading:

1. K&T: Dare to Kiss! by @TamiRose
  2. K&T: Tangled in Time by @AnaEpisode1
  3. K&T: Angel Lips by @episodes_bylex
  4. K&T: Play Mind Game by @R.es.Story
  5. K&T: Upside Down by @dreamercyn
  6. K&T: My New Years Resolution by @lorenbethxox
  7. K&T: The Secrets Behind Fame by @lanika
  8. K&T: The Heiress by @Baleigh_episode
  9. K&T: Oh My Paws by @JiangShi
  10. K&T: Loving a Werewolf by @drusilla.d
  11. K&T: That One Moment by @kiki.writes.things
  12. K&T: Be My Sitter by @Bettii

Also, please don’t let this thread get off topic as this is meant to be a thread for promoting K&T stories, not R4Rs…

9 Likes

I’m sorry your life is up and down right now. Sending you positive vibes and hoping things get better soon. :heartpulse:

And thanks for this thread and the support.

Here’s mine, I hope anyone who checks it out will like it:

Title: K&T: Dare to Kiss!

Description: Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

4 Likes

So sorry to hear things haven’t been going well for you lately. Just know your episode fam is always here for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story isn’t K&T, but if you want to check it out anyway here it is:

2 Likes

Thank you. That really means a lot to me! :black_heart:

I’m looking forward to checking out your story. I have a feeling I’m going to love it! :blush:

Thank you! That’s so sweet! :blush:

I’ll definitely check out your story too if I have time!

1 Like

Anytime :heartpulse:

I hope you do :blush:

1 Like

I hope everything gets better soon, for you. :hugs:
Thanks for the thoughtful thread, it would definitely help a lot of us!

Here’s my K&T entry :

Title : K&T: Tangled in Time

Description: Constantly unlucky in love, Celeste wishes to go back in time to fix her mistakes. What happens when it’s granted? Will it be everything she wished for or a reminder of reality?

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Your story looks really interesting! I can’t wait to check it out :blush:

1 Like

K & T: Angels Lips :kiss:

Since I forgot to add the description!

Angel Rule #1: do not kiss a human. Cass has never been a rule breaker… until it becomes a matter of life and death. How far will she go to keep her wings? CC, CM.

4 Likes

Hello, wanna r4r?

Mine K&T: Play Mind Game.
Male Mc

1 Like

A third story!?! Be honest… you’re either not sleeping or you’re an android. I’m leaning towards the later. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey Renee, if you ever need an ear or need a new friend to distract yourself, you can hit me up on Instagram; otherwise, I hope everything works out for you eventually. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart:

Anyway, here’s my story deets;

Story Title: K&T: Upside Down
Author: Cynthia W.
Description: Maxiel has everything, and Tiana just flipped his life upside down with only TEN seconds. What’s next for him, and how will the story unfold? [2 MCs] [LIMELIGHT]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4580943257731072

Cover Arts

2 Likes

Oh my god that cover is so gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

This is amazing!

My story will be released on the 13th so I don’t have the proper screenshot of the description, but I’ve copied these below to sum it up! :slight_smile:

If you choose to read it, I hope you’ll enjoy it x

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that and I hope things get better soon… sending you love and support
Thank you so much for making this thoughtful thread…
my story’s title is K&T: The Secrets Behind Fame
Description: Can a kiss you don’t remember affect your entire life and career and be the secret behind your boss’s fame? It was and you’re on your journey of finding out how.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5741708262047744
Cover:

2 Likes

Hello, fancy a r4r?

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Beautiful cover! Was it made by @episode.phoeberose? I seriously love her work :sweat_smile:

I can’t wait to check out the story!

1 Like

Looks interesting! I can’t wait to read it :blush: