Promote your LDR ENTRIES here!

The Deadline to enter in the LDR contest is up and I’m back to help you guys with some Shoutouts! Drop your entries in my form and I’ll promote your Entry :smiley: also share your entries down in the comments so that we all can read them :heart_eyes:
You can also contact me on IG: @mukta.episode

Form link:

1 Like

Hi…thanks for the thread :innocent:
Title - LDR: Stars on land
Story description - Your LDR boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Its like he never existed. But you met him in an unexpected situation. With that you started liking a man you never liked.
[LL/CC/CHOICES]
instg : @sia_the9
cover
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Stars on land

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!
Can you give your IG so that I can follow you

1 Like

Thank you! It’s @mukta.episode

ok …done :grinning:

Hi. Thanks for this.
Title - LDR: I Still Love You
Story description: Ten years after their separation, Tris’ feelings for Tony - her childhood friend, never changed. For Tony, Tris still holds a special place in his heart.
The challenge? Distance!
Instagram: @deby.writes

Long description: The friendship between Tony and Tris was as beautiful as the sunset but things take a different turn when Tony has to leave for another country. After their separation, their friendship withered. So much time has passed now but Tris’ feelings for Tony never changed and for Tony, Tris still holds a special place in his heart.
Ten years later, they hear from each other and attempt to rekindle their friendship but the distance between them is one challenge. Things become more complicated when Michael enters Tris’ life.
Will Tony and Tris be able to find their way back to each other despite the challenges?

LDR: Too Much Space

Cover by @Aykay
Description: After an invasion from your rival planet, you can’t help but to fall for one of their armies’ commanders. What’s to happen when your government finds out about your long-distance space affair?
Genre: Romance/Sci-Fi
(CC, mini-games, 1 Male LI (after the contest probably one more LI)

episodeinteractive.com

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Too Much Space

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ig: @episodenaddy

1 Like