Promote YOUR new story here! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Hey guys, thatโ€™s my contest story, come check it out if youโ€™re interested.

Title :
SWY: Stranded in Paris

Author :
PBstories

Genre : LGBTQ+, Drama

Description :
Lou and Arielle are as different as they could be.
Lou, more of a Loner and Arielle - high school royalty. What happens when a school trip seemingly turns out as their personal nightmare?

Story link :
(http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6551852846350336)

Follow me on IG: @PBstories01

Me and my co-writerโ€™s entry for the SWY contest

Allow me to introduceโ€ฆ

Title: SWY: Brighter Times
Authors: Kacey & Allie
Genre: Drama
Description: Liliana Fernandez thought she had her future planned out. But when an uncle she never knew she had takes her in for the summer, will the future be as set in stone as she thought?

Hope you guys enjoy!
Follow us on Instagram @kaceyandallie.on.episode

Thank you for the thread :heart:
SWY:Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesnโ€™t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 3

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

Title: The Scarred Rose
Description: She was trained to be his little secret soldier. Sheโ€™s set to marry a man she doesnโ€™t love until she meets the man who makes her question everything. Will she make it out alive?
Author: Tiffany Rose
Instagram: writtenby_tr
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 7 and more are coming soon
Includes art scenes

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘œ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง: ๐ด โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ, โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก. ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก?

๐…๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐ถ๐ถ, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก, ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก (๐‘€๐ถ) & ๐ฟ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› (๐ฟ๐ผ)

๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐—บ: @๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘œ.๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Wherever We Go

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: SWY: Classified
Genre: Action, Romance
Description: Overnight everyone mysteriously forgets about the case. Except you and Zayn, your sisterโ€™s ex-boyfriend. Will you be able to solve the case together or the truth will remain buried?
CC, CHOICES MATTER, 1LI M/F, MINI GAMES
Instagram: @julin.episode
Link:

1 Like

I just published my story day before yesterday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hereโ€™s our SWY entry :

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you โ€˜get tiedโ€™ with your lifelong crush, whoโ€™s none other than your best friendโ€™s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read โ€œCloser Than Two Magnetsโ€

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

Title: SWY: Earthbound

Genre : Manly Fantasy

Description : Each century a demon and an angel with special powers are born. These are required to keep the balance between good and bad on Earth. But can the current two handle all of this?

Featured Content:

• Almost full CC for MCs (No eye color change and for one mc only limited lip shape options)
  • Two MCs
  • MCs genders can be chosen
  • Choices matter
  • Point System
  • Advanced directing
  • Overlays (Maaaaaaaaaany overlays)
  • Art scenes (Edited & Drawn)
  • Sound & Music effects

Cover:

(Cover made by @/caitlin.epi)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5757382493929472

Here is my story:

Title: The End Of Love
Author: CPMG
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3(more coming)
Style: Limelight, (Full CC) (1)
Description: Nine years apart and reunited by FATE. What will they do when the glue finally breaks, and they have to stay strong for each other?
Cover:

:white_heart::white_heart:

Hey :heart:
I would like a R4R with you. :blush:
Story : The dreams of joy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Chapters : 5 (more to come)
Description : Maya lives in a small village of India , where people believe in old customs and
superstitions .She is forced to get married . Will she be able to fulfil her dreams?? (CC)(LL)
Instagram : @sparklejd_31
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5829686140010496
Cover :
THE DREAMS OF JOY

Hereโ€™s my story :heart:

Title: Those Not So Sweet Boys
Genre : Romance, Drama
Instagram @epi.alexa_
Description : Jeon dropped his wallet while running into Aria at College. She wantโ€™s an apology from him. But heโ€™s part of a tight-knit group and none of them are ever in class. Until one day she findโ€™s out that she has to tutor all 6 guys.
Cover Those_Not_So_Sweet_Boys_posterThumb_XGCHwBFAsL
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5837394657607680

Title: A Dragonโ€™s Tale
Name of Author: Irene
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Style: Limelight
Summary: After the fall of your kingdom, a king from a neighboring country offered his help. You donโ€™t seem to trust him at first. What would you start? A love story or a war?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4826963415597056
Instagram: irene.episode

Hi, please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when sheโ€™s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528
cover:
Predictor_X8_posterImage_RWQk1OPZYK

Hey, this story looks more than great. I would love to do some r4r with you :hugs::hugs:.
This is my story:

Title : Life in Demby (revamped)
Author : Megz_episode
Description : Group of new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes 4
Style LL
Genre : Mystery
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5406229651980288

Hey guys. How are you?.

This is the story Iโ€™m currently working on. Its not published yet so if you like the concept the you can keep in touch. :grin:

Name- Me a Villainess?!

Description - What will happen when you wake up in a novel transmigrated as the villainous daughter of the duke and only death awaits you? How will you survive all the death flags?

Status - Unpublished (coming soon)

Instagram - episode.jellymoon

thanks for the thread !!

description: she played with his heart, so he broke hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)
genre: drama
episodes: 1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4
points: throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau pointsโ€ฆyour points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes
ig: ashwritesepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792
cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

Thank you for this thread! Hereโ€™s mine :heart:

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘œ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง: ๐ด โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ, โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก. ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก?

๐…๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐ถ๐ถ, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก, ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘š, ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ท๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก (๐‘€๐ถ) & ๐ฟ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› (๐ฟ๐ผ)

๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐—บ: @๐‘ก๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘œ.๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Wherever We Go

Hey guys. How are you?.

This is the story Iโ€™m currently working on. Its not published yet so if you like the concept the you can keep in touch. :+1::grin::maple_leaf:

Name- Me a Villainess?!

Description - What will happen when you wake up in a novel transmigrated as the villainous daughter of the duke and only death awaits you? How will you survive all the death flags?

Status - Unpublished (coming soon)

Instagram - episode.jellymoon

Thanks for the thread :heart::heart:

Title: Dangerous Love:Devils Desire

Author:Criss

Instagram:@criss_epii

Episodes:8 (more coming)

Style: Limelight

Genre:Romance

Description:A girl with a normal life and a boy with a dangerous one.
Both with a inner desire,each others hearts!
Will they be ready to sacrifice or go on different paths with dead memories?

Link:

Cover: