Promote YOUR new story here! πŸ₯°

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Hey there,

Thanks for this thread! My new story is β€œTwice In A Lifetime”! :slight_smile:

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 10 (Season 1 Complete)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2

Hi! Thank you for the thread! :blush:

I’ve just released a new horror story. Do check it out if any of you are in the Halloween mood.

It comes with full cc, multiple endings and mini games. You are also able to choose to play as either female or male.

Thanks again, and have a good day! :heart:

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-20 at 1.34.08 AM

Name: The Highway
Genre/s: Horror
Author: I.AM.
IG: @ i.am.writesfiction
Episodes: 3(ongoing) -there will only be 4 episodes. So, it’s a rather short story.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6106929224155136

Description:
A midnight call from the news editor sends you out on an assignment to what he predicts to be a gruesome scene. You then drove to what would be the scariest ride of your life.

Instagram: author_theo
Title: Intertwined
Author: Theo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Chapter: 8 (on-going)
FULL CC + NAME, ADVANCED DIRECTING, CHOICES MATTER, 2 POINT SYSTEMS, 1 LI
Description: The story revolves around two strangers, who had to return to their origins during unprecedented times. A twist of fate made them cross paths, despite the odds that seemed to be against it.
The plot, which is dear to my heart, is inspired from reality and it meticulously depicts the struggles and the perks of a long-distance relationship, while navigating a full-blown pandemic.

π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” 𝒂 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆-π’Šπ’-𝒂-π’π’Šπ’‡π’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’†π’™π’‘π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’„π’†.

Will they get accustomed to it? Will their connection be strong enough to overcome every obstacle? Will love support them along this peculiar journey?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you for your time! I hope you’ll consider giving my story a chance! :heartpulse:

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

Hi thank you for this! I would love it if you gave my story a chance :kissing_heart:

Title: Forgiveness
Genre: Fantasy/LGBT
Plot: Alex is a woman plagued by nightmares, after losing the only person she’s ever loved she tries to piece the broken bits of her heart back together. But fate has other plans in store for her…
MC: One, Female names Alex CC available for MC
One LI: female
Six chapters- ongoing!

1 Like

Thanks for this thread :blush:

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: fantasy, Action, Drama
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with Crystal, but because of his past mistakes and the Mafia life he has, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?