Promote your non English stories here

Hi! Lately I’ve noticed that there aren’t many non english stories and I don’t know why. I understand that maybe they’re not as popular because not everyone speak foreign languages, eventhough some of the critics I’ve seen on the app is that there aren’t stories in other languages (mostly spanish). But I still would love to see what’s on the shelve. Promote your non English stories here Personally I would love to read something in spanish, french, italian or even japanese because those are the languages I understand but I’m willing to read any other language as well. Greetings everyone. Happy reading!

2 Likes

Will a mixture of English and another language count, or does the story have to not have English at all?

My story is set in Jordan but it’s written in English. Does that work with u ? all the characters has Arabic names…

Feel free to check my story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

I would prefer a non English one but if you have a story with a plot that represents another culture feel free to share it.

OK. I have a story with a few Hispanic characters as part of the main cast. A lot of the dialogue is also in Spanish. Would that work?

Claro que sí.

1 Like

¡Gran! Aquí está mi historia.

Title: Thespian Theatrical
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Romance
Description: Estefania Hermoso loves theatre and has a passion for it. But what happens when a girl she likes doesn’t have the same passion as her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5772043488395264

1 Like

Looking For Stories in French has like 2 stories I think :grin::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I have not finished but it’s a story about a latino/latina Famly!