Promote your other stuff!

Hello everyone! Looking at some threads that serves the purpose of promoting other of your creative products such as youtube, soundcloud, instagram e.t.c, the most recent thread had seemed to die down and I thought I’d start a fresh one!

I want to promote some of my pages,
during the quarantine, I’ve been doing stuff I want to try even though I wouldn’t be skilled at it, just knowing that I won’t ever wonder ‘what if’ or ‘i should’ve’

Soundcloud:
Change- Joy remix

Mirrors- 070 Shake remix

Please give them a listen. A like would be much appreciated!

Please don’t hesitate to promote your stuff too!
And it’s only fair if you promote yours and check out others promos as well.
Stay safe!

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since Community is for discussion of specific Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hey girl, I run a lifestyle and productivity blog, it has tons of downloadable freebies too:

And here’s my YouTube channel hehe - I do lifestyle vlogs and time management videos

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChqJnbza5HYR9WE_PBhKt6A/videos
one of my channels.

one of my channels.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6sAECZQAS0vghi-xVWydjg/videos
one of my channels.

3 Likes

My SoundCloud account doesn’t even let me distribute music :roll_eyes: so I’ll just tell you about my music releases. Around April 17, 2020 I will have an EP released, but for right now I have four singles. My artiste name is Ossmay. You can find me on iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, and more.

3 Likes

I have an many pages lmao!

Art Instagram:

Edits Instagram:

Youtube Channel:

Tumblr: NOT SPOILER FREE

1 Like

I post digital and traditional art on my Instagram art account @blab.lynn

I would appreciate it if you’d check it out! :relaxed:

1 Like

bump!

I took a look at the blog and read the most recent one about the girl quitting her job, the thing about, ‘Use your 9:00am-5:00pm job to pay your bills, use your 5:00pm-9:00pm to build your dreams’ I am going to test it out! Overall, an inspirational blog and youtube channel!

1 Like

I love the hanako kun drawing on your IG and the edits on your IG as well!

I checked it out! I like the green pink colour thing you did!

1 Like

Woah, you’re not kidding about the ‘not just one type’ videos. I like the ‘Why us America’ video, very important message! :fist:t6:

I checked it out on Spotify, I really like it! Sound like soundtracks that could be used in a TV show!

1 Like

Thanks so much girl, best wishes in testing it out! Thanks so much for your opinion x I’m actually launching my first course on productivity on my blog Monday - it’s totally free! x

1 Like

ik this is a late reply but THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG!!

1 Like

A channel I made for let’s plays:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCre8uJ4XM1BbWJFbnQ_meMQ/videos
I have many regrets embedded in this channel…

2 Likes

Hi episode forum members. :ok_woman::ok_woman:
I recommend Episode stories on my IG :slight_smile: You can find the stories in different categories (romance, action, adventure, mystery etc). I also help people to find the perfect stories with their specifications if they dm me on the forum or on IG.
Here my IG page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I make these types of posts on IG too! Let’s follow each other, I’d like someone I can discuss with :slight_smile:

1 Like

I add you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone, Im so happy that some replied and I’ve been enjoying helping you all out!
I’ve uploaded another slowed and reverb versions of songs on my soundcloud and youtube please check it out!

I’ve also recently reviewed 2 episode stories on my episode review instagram! please check it out