Promote your Queer Contest stories here

I just started reading episode again after 2 years because of the inclusion of an LGBTQ theme. Drop your story title down below so I could give it a read. Good luck to everyone entering the contest <3

7 Likes

Ace Card (@sadie.doesitall is working on it with me).

1 Like

Im still working on it. It will be out once all of my backgrounds and outlays are approved.

2 Likes

I’m honestly so excited to read all the contest entries when they’re done. :hugs:

1 Like

Queer: Sapphire Seas :blue_heart:

1 Like

Ooh, I like the title :blush:

Mine is Queer: Soft findings it will be out soon

1 Like

Queer: The Kinship of Sam is out!

2 Likes

I was finally able to read it. I really like the plot. I’m interested to see how it’s pans out

Thanks!

1 Like

Mine is called QUEER: The Wrong Path

1 Like

Also please let me know if it’s out yet or not

Title - Queer: Wrong Number
Description - A hopeless romantic, your love life takes a turn when a stranger confesses their love to you via text. Could this become a whirlwind romance or simply a case of mistaken identity?
Cover -
It is out yet? No it isn’t. I plan on releasing it the day before the contest deadline, as reads only count after May 18th. But thank you for creating this thread for when we all publish our entries!!

2 Likes

I like the cover. If I saw this in the app, the design and font would catch my attention.

1 Like

Thank you! <3

1 Like

Here’s my story that I published today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: The Water Thief
Author: Rockifed
Genre : Gay Drama / Romance
Episodes : 5 (Three more remaining, weekly release)
Description: When a drought hits a remote village of Nigeria, you are tempted to make a life-changing decision, unveiling a world of family conflicts, crisis, and forbidden love. LL | CC | LGBT

2 Likes

I really liked the directing and characters

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like it :two_hearts:

1 Like

I appreciate this, @Garin! :blue_heart:

My contest entry is Queer: Be Mind-Feel.

1 Like

Title: The Lost Memoir
Author: Killer_Frost_71
Episodes: will release 3 maybe 4, but will have about 8 episodes in total.
Description: Shunned from your family and friends for being gay. You find a new path in life, what happens when you meet a sexy stranger on a train and they leave their journal behind. Will you be able to return the lost memoir back to the original owner? or will you never see them again?

Mini Games, Point System, Create Your Own Character, Depending on your points decides your ending. Have fun and stay safe during these drastic times. <3

1 Like