Promote Your Released Stories Here!

Hey guys! So I thought it would be nice to have a dedicated thread where writers can promote their newly published stories. That way readers can actually find the new stories. Let’s face it, new stories get a raw deal on the app. They are always buried 100,000 swipes deep in any genre’s list and they get basically NO recognition by the app itself. (The “new stories” list with the four spots? I love Episode, but this is a little ridiculous.)

So, Post your new story info here! I hope this thread can help newly published stories get a chance at recognition and reads.

Rules:
Please only post a story that’s been published! There are tons of other forum posts for beta readers and proofreading. This thread is to promote newly released stories!
Be respectful!
Enjoy the chance to find great new stories!

Update: I finally published my first story!! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5709194665852928
*UPDATE: EPISODE FIVE IS LIVE

Title: Blind Date
Author Name: Cole
Description: Valeria’s mom sets her up on a blind date, what could go wrong? When Valeria is forced on a date with a face from the past, can they forget their history and move forward?
Genre: Comedy (a little Rom and Drama, too)
Cover Art:
BlindDateCoverArt1

EDIT:
BLIND DATE IS COMPLETE!!!!

51 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread!
I have a story called “Stranded”
-Genre: Adventure
-Length: Currently 5 episodes and continuing.
-Description: After living a boring and repetitive life, you’re offered an opportunity of a lifetime. You leave your family behind and take your best friend to New York to begin your new journey. But little do you know, someone has other plans for you. The plane crashes on an island you think is inhabited. Find out what happens when you discover the real reason behind the crash.
-1 Love interest
-2 people to become friends with

I would so love if you can check it out and give me feedback!
-Instagram: @episode.vogue

2 Likes

Wow, your story sounds awesome!
I haven’t released my stories yet. I just feel like the app doesn’t give new stories the chance they deserve. So, thread :woman_shrugging: lol. When I get a chance to, I will check out your story!

Thank you! When you release yours, let me know. I’ll read yours as well!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m a ways off from releasing. I’ll link it here when I do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a story!
Title: Everything We Believed
Author: MelanieyM
Description: Colleen is thrown into the world of love and all she wants is freedom.

Meeting Niko can only set her back, but he proves to be more than that.
Published Episodes: 3 atm (4-5 coming soon!)
Genre: Romance

2 Likes

Cool! Romance really isn’t my genre of choice, but I’m sure people here will like it! Congrats on publishing! I really hope people give it a chance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanku fr the thread
Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I like your cover!

1 Like

Thanku :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Greetings! Thanks for this thread. Here’s my story info. :grin:

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Ten currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

4 Likes

I like the description and cover! It looks like an interesting plot :slight_smile: I hope people give it a chance :slight_smile: When I get more time to read (currently busy writing my own and helping people out [ on top of having a one-year-old and a ten year old. :laughing:] ) But I will definitely give it a read!

Thank you very much. Glad to hear it’s piqued your curiosity. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for this! This is my first story and I would really appreciate new readers :slight_smile:

Title - The Only Exception

Author - Amelia

Instagram - @amelia.directs

Genre - Romance/Drama

Style - Limelight

Number of Episodes - 4 (to be continued)

Description - Raised by parents in a loveless marriage, Alice grew up believing that she could never stay in love. Can her walls ever be broken? Or will her cynical attitude chase everyone away?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6579476002308096

2 Likes

I like the concept!
=) its different from the normal romance cliches.

2 Likes

Here’s my story. :smiley:

My story :slight_smile:
Title: Act of vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: How far would you take revenge if you meet the people who killed your best friends? CC | Choices matter! + Minigames
Instagram: rosenspitze.epsiode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

4 Likes

thank you so much for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)
(also available in INK with 16 chapters - ongoing)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :eyes:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you She Knows Best by @BEEBS07 and Tender Love by @iag1690 :relieved:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

hey girl i have two new stories. I will drop their deets below. This is so kind of you doing it.

First one
  • Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 4
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

Second one (I just published this 3 days go lol)
3 Likes

Hello girl and Thank you for this thread :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. I think you can try reading my story and if you do please give me some feedback. I hope you are gonna like it :hugs::hugs::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Title : Life in Demby
Author : Megz_episode
Description : The new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes So far 7
Style INK
Genre : drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5842077707730944

3 Likes

Here’s my story!
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 9 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. After the betrayal, she goes through several challenges as she struggles to piece her life back together…and love again. CC 2LI (CC)
Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

2 Likes