Promote Your Released Stories Here!

Author: Lexi & Kathy
Title: Life after juvie
Genre: Drama
Episodes: We just published about a week ago so only 4 right now
Description: Skarlet starts with a clean slate when she gets released from juvie, will Nick help her stay on the right track or will she stick to her old ways? Find out!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6020599072882688
Our Instagram: AKStories_

This is my most recent one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : SQUAD: Sora

Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]

Genre : adventure/ fantasy

Episodes : 6 + more to come

Customization : The main character and love interest are fully customizable.

Love interest : Only one love interest + choose which gender (NOTE: youโ€™ll end up together or not depending on the choices you make throughout the story).

Story link :
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

2 Likes

Okay - first- that cover is GORGEOUS!! and I love the fact that you are using Viking history ( I may be a fan :joy: ). But seriously, the premise of your description is very intriguing and I love the idea of the MC being a shield maiden (aka badass ladies). I really hope people give your story a chance and itโ€™s definitely making my list. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah, thank you so much! :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I have given my story a huge update recently and there will be new chapters soon! Itโ€™s called โ€œA day in the life of meโ€ฆโ€ Hereโ€™s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5140941771046912 Follow Leahโ€™s TOTALLY NORMAL life! As she experiences fake friends, heartbreak and plenty of fun in this episode story! Limelight Female MC Customisation :blob_hearts: My episode profile is EMILY_EPISODE :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hello!
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Instagram: @sonder.author

If you wanna do R4R with me here is my thread :point_down:t2:

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Could you provide a cover picture- so that people who canโ€™t use links will be able to find your story?

1 Like

Congrats on publishing (and for not asking for R4Rs on this post - lol). I hope people will give your story a chance and it sounds like it would be an interesting read for those who like the romance genre :smiley:
Good luck!

Thank you. :blush: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Title Summer Adventure(Updates weekly)

Author kay.episode

Genre Drama/Romance

Style Limelight

Description Luca Brown is Sexy, Mysterious and RICH. What happens when he offers you a ton of money to be his FAKE girlfriend? Will you be able to resist his charm? (CC+LL+Choices Matter)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5611277396410368

Summer_Adventure_NV_posterThumb_xBwTgc6Hyr

1 Like

That cover is so pretty. Iโ€™m not really a romance reader but that sounds like a cool twist. I hope people give it a read :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :heart:

1 Like

Please, check my new story Queen of Thieves. Story is fantasy/romance/action themed. :slight_smile:

Title: Queen of Thieves
Author: Ninsq
Description: Join Rhea and her friend for this magical journey across the land. Can you handle all the love, betrayal and friendship and find out where you truly come from?
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Action
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5388555728388096

Hey Iโ€™m a new and small author because Iโ€™m kinda new. And I hope youโ€™ll check out my first ever story. And I would like to know your feedback/opinions and maybe give me tips about my story and directing skills. I really really hope youโ€™ll check it out๐Ÿ˜Š

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4506994791874560
Author: Kady
Instagram: @dithkook1997 (I post sneakpeaks)
Title: His Euphoria
Genre: Comedy(Romance)
Style: Limelight
Description:
Katherine your typical high school girl falls in love with the schoolโ€™s Golden boy but thereโ€™s no way she could have a chance with him, or does she?

Letโ€™s just say he may or may not have the same feelings for her.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s been two years since I gave up out of stress, but Iโ€™m back with a brand new story! I know the cover is nothing to gush over, but it does the job. :slight_smile:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5464495095480320
Title : Hunted
Author: Alyss
Story genre : Fantasy with some romance and adventure included!
Story style : Limelight
Description: Youโ€™re just an average human with below average powers. That is until you turn 18, and your whole life gets changed completely! CC/LL/LGBTQ
EDIT: New cover !
Delinquent_Heros_posterThumb_q83chdiAi5

2 Likes

Hey, can you edit your post and format it like this:
Title:
Author:
Description:
Genre:
Cover (so people can find it in the app if links do not work for them.):
Link:

-to give people a full idea of what the story is.

1 Like

your cover is really cute :smiley: I hope people give it a chance and congrats on publishing your first story. Keep promoting and be proud of all your hard work!

@Alyss.episode
Thatโ€™s fantastic (coming back and publishing a story!) I agree that the cover is a bit plain, though I do like the font and it gives it a touch of mystery. If you donโ€™t like it very much you could always check out the list of everything (Iโ€™ll go get the link and post it) there are several art shops that will do free art (with credit, ofc.). It sounds really interesting - ngl I giggled at the โ€œbelow average powersโ€ bit. :smiley:

1 Like

@ColeCatalyst thank you for complementing my cover :blush: I am really fluttered because I made that cover on my own :smile:

1 Like

Aw, well you did a great job! Way better than I could ever do. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Donโ€™t worry with a little effort and practice I bet you could do better than me :grin:

1 Like