Promote Your Released Stories Here!

Hi!! Thank you so much for this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
This is my story:

NAME: Mr. Handsome
GENRE: LGBTQ/Romance
PLOT: It was at that moment when Nathan and Xavier’s lives changed totally. Will they be able to contain themselves or…go crazy for love?
LI: One LI.
CC: There’s no CC.
MC: Male MC.
COVER:
Mr_Handsome_1g_posterThumb_7vocuu0tLJ (1)

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6712094092886016

Have a nice day! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Yay for a LGBT romance and that you chose to write it from a male perspective :smiley: Have a great day and I hope people give it a read! Good luck!

1 Like

Hello, this is Amaterasu. I have just released my story Murder at Ambrogi Mansion(LL). which is a mystery/thriller sprinkled with drama, romance, betrayal, friendship and more.

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion is a mystery story rife with twists, betrayal and shocking revelations.

Extended descripion:
When you’re invited to the mansion of your estranged friend, the famous singer and performer Nadia Ambrogi, you are accused of murder. As a fierce winter storm howls and moans outside, can you unearth the unspeakable truth buried deep within the mansion’s walls?

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion takes the classic murder mystery formula (butler included) and twists it for all its worth, then adds even more unexpected turns.

There’s also the original classic style version for those interested.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

!!new story!! Give my story a chance <33
Title: 21 days to love
Author nickname: Fifi
Chapters 3 (on-going)
Description: You were sent to summer school to improve your education and mental health. Is it easy not to get attached to someone or is it time to start a new life and trust people completely?
Style: Ink
Instagram: fidan.writes.here!
FEB499C6-2F64-47BB-AA96-4BC1283C26C6|361x500

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this :sparkling_heart: much Love

Title: For Loving You
Cover:
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 2.03.41 AM
Author: Marerlyn

Genre: Romance

Description: After being left at the altar, Valerie closes herself to love. What happens when she meets Daniel, who is just as broken as she is. Will they let love set them free or let their pasts haunt them?

FULL CUSTOMIZATION
LIMELIGHT
11 CHAPTERS SO FAR

1 Like

1 Like

Thankyou for the thread! Here are my stories in case you want to check them out💗

P.s. I’m really close to unlocking writers payment before the criteria changes so any help would be really appreciated!:face_with_hand_over_mouth::purple_heart:

My Instagram is soph.writes

Beneath Her Beauty

Description: Lost, forgotten, a damsel in distress. Sunday is about to get a whole new meaning in life and it’s all thanks to the stranger she served at dinner. CC ART FT Winner

Genre: Fantasy/Romance (more romance)

LI: Only 1

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5137234116935680

This story currently has 8 episodes.

Your Firefly

Description: After the disappearance of your father you’re stuck with a sexy bodyguard, will the tension between you both rise or will the lies they hide behind be your downfall? M/F LI CC ART

Genre: Drama

LI: Only 1! (You can decide if that’s a woman or a man)

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6511075515367424

This story currently has 27 episodes and is almost complete.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread!
Insta: storiesbytiffae
Title: 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂, 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Author: storiesbytiffae
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description:
Him. The King of New York.
You. Running away from your dark past.
What happens when you catch the ice cold Don’s interest and he’s set on making you his? Oh no, you’re in trouble.

𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬: 𝐘𝐞𝐬

If you want to do a R4R dm me on instagram - storiesbytiffae

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

1 Like