Promote Your Reveal Contest Stories!

Well ı didnt know

Sorry :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

It’s alright, but I’d like if you could please promote your story and do a r4r in a different thread.

1 Like

OKİE how can ı look contest

I don’t know how to enter it. Please can you guide me? :sweat_smile:

In order to enter the contest, you have to write a story based on the theme. Here’s the announcement thread that explains more.

Whenever you publish within the deadline, make sure to fill out the form with your information. Your story has to be a drama and has to have a reveal of some kind that will change the main character’s life.

Phoenix has provided the link to the announcement ^^

3 Likes

Is the competition still going on because the subject of reveal became the title at the end of July

I have entered the contest now. And one thing I have to change my story name is REVEAL:PRACTICAL it is for the purpose of contest

Well, yes, but you always have to make your story is listed as a drama and it fits the contest theme of having a reveal.

Yes, the deadline is on October 5

1 Like

cool thank youuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Did you publish it before July 29th?

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥: 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜
Your husband is back from disappearance at the same time a random encounter with a man(or woman) can diverse your life! Will you be able to protect your not-so-perfect family or lose everything in this process!?

Choices matter!
Point system!
Limited CC as I will be using alot of overlays for MC and LI.
2 diff endings.
Idk if I will add gender option!

Here is the 1st sneak peak of my story too!
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥: 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜
Your husband is back from disappearance at the same time a random encounter with a man(or woman) can diverse your life! Will you be able to protect your not-so-perfect family or lose everything in this process!?

But my story is of romance comedy and drama

If your main genre is drama, then you can have drama as your listed genre on the app. If the romance or comedy is the main focus, then you can’t enter the contest. You can have stuff like sub genres, but the main genre has to be drama in order to enter the contest.

The main focus of my story is Romance and I have already filled the form is there any thing that I can do now

Hold on. When did you publish your story?

IN August I guess…