Promote your small/recently published story here!

It’s hard for small creators to get reads, and I get it completely.
These threads are really useful if you’re getting little to no reads on your story.

If you have a small story or recommend one, you can promote it here!

A lot of the Episode Originals aren’t getting my interest, so I’ll read the stories that I find intriguing and if you want, I can give advice.

They have to be published though, since I’m on a Chromebook (basically a computer that can use apps) and I can’t use links :sweat_smile:

I’d like it (but not required) if you showed:

• Title
  • Description
  • Genre
  • Cover

The description helps me find interesting plots, the genre helps me identify which stories are my type (if that makes sense) and the cover catches my attention.

You can promote multiple stories!

By the way, I might be trying to read your story but I run out of passes :sob: There are also a lot of stories so it might be a while before I get to yours, sorry if there’s a wait

9 Likes

I will be happy if you could read my first story ever on episode and share your thoughts in the fanmail or @hipsy_writes on IG

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! :butterfly:

Title : Intoxicated

Genre : Drama

Style : LL

Description : Maggie is a typical teen with typical teenage issues. How will she deal with her ex Rhode and a romance she never saw coming?

Link Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 13 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

I love your story! I’ve only read the first chapter, and I would spend passes on it without this thread. I think that the only flaw in the first chapter is that it’s a bit short, but it’s nothing horrible and you don’t have to change it at all.

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread. Any feedback on my story is welcome, I have 3 chapters out now:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would extremely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

I’m open to do any R4R’s. Please add me on my instagram. I am more active on there. ( below )

Hi lovies :heartpulse:. This is my new mafia story I currently published! It involves romance and action. I’d really appreciate if yall can support me and read my story and give me some feedback on my instagram or fanmail! (Please nothing rude):heartpulse:! I’d love to do R4R’s as well :heartpulse:.I appreciate all the love and support!

Follow my instagram for updates and sneak peeks and R4R: kiki_episode444 :heartpulse:.

Title: Mafia Ties

Episodes: 1-6 episodes (More to come)

Genre: Romance (Action included)

Description: Aubree was living a normal life until her father got mixed up with a dangerous mafia. Will her life turn upside down, or will the mafia leader have her falling hard for him? {CC, LL}

Style: LL (Limelight)

Expectations:

• Full Customization of MC and LL
  • Advanced Directing
  • Basic Choices
  • Simultaneous Direction

_ _

Cover:

Thank you for this thread, I just released episode 5 of my story, I’m open for R4R with anyone :purple_heart:

Author name: Marysol.Episode :blob_sun:
Story Genre and style: Romance, Limelight
Episodes: 5 and ongoing :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hello All🤍
This Is kind of my first story and I recently published the 11th episode! My story is called “The Dons Favorite Singer”

Story Name- The Dons Favorite Singer
Genre- Romance
Description- “The Don” finds his mystery girl on a random Thursday night, “bb Singers’” past follows her along with The Don, as he tries to unravel her mysterious life.
Status- Ongoing
Style- LL
CC
No gem choices at all

Link down below

For BTS or updates follow my Instagram: zumine_epi

Peace and Love - Zumine LeOlivie <3

Thanks for the thread!

Title: Ghost Project: Rogue-7
Description: A federal agent in pursuit of Rogue-7 falls for the notorious Rose Cobra, an assassin under the influence of his enemy. With landmines on every turn, they must fight to survive.
Genre: action
Cover:

Thank you for this thread, if you are interested.

I recently completed 1 of my stories, it’s under a 1000 reads
Title: Motorcycle Club: A Twisted Love
Description: What happens when your daughter’s uncle seeks you out while you’re fleeing from a dangerous gang after her father’s death? Will you trust him or stay on the run? CC/Art/LL
Genre: Thriller
Cover:
A_Twisted_Love_yk_posterThumb_6zCHG1cv0f

I also another newly published story
Title: On The Hook
Description: One night of partying ends with you waking up in the bed of someone you never expected to meet. Can you figure out what happened, despite almost no memory of it? CC/Limelight
Genre: Mystery- some comedy
Cover:
IMG_4964

Buenas noches donde se crean las historias me gustaría crear una :heart:

las historias se crean en el portal del sitio web.

Si pero como me podrías explicar y disculpa la molestia mami😊

Sí, aunque es más fácil ver videos de youtube de Joseph Evans, también hay muchas guías en el portal Episodeinteractive.com, debes ir a esa dirección web y crear una cuenta, entre Joseph y las guías deberías estar escribiendo en ningún momento. tiempo.

Thank you for the thread! I hope my stories are interesting for you to give some reads.

Title : Imperfect Heiress
Desc : As a daughter of a powerful family, her life was perfect. But one day, a tragedy forced unprepared her to lead the world’s largest corporate and uncover their secrets. CC + Art
Genre : Mystery Drama Romance

Or if you prefer fantasy

Title : Secret Wings
Desc : He’s struggling enough to isolate himself in Mundane World until a famous opera singer has her eyes on him. Their heart is a match! But will their fate be a match too? You decide!
Genre : Fantasy Romance

y no te preocupes, puede ser muy confuso.

Thank you for the thread.

Title: Tales of a Senior
Author: Tarly

Genre: LGBTQ+/RomCom - Coming out story
Story Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description:
Your parents are rich. Your boyfriend is hot. And you are drop dead gorgeous. What will happen when you finally figure out what you really want?

Link:

Cover: