Promote your stories! Any genre!

Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past.

This story is based on a true story, my life actually. Haha.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

(This story is a re-vamp from my INK style one, but the INK style never got completed. )

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for doing this! Your story seems pretty cool, Iā€™ll give it a read :wink:

If youā€™re interested, hereā€™s my story lol

Author: Hits

Title: Hunter Academy REVAMPING

Style: INK

Chapters: 8 posted in total, 5 out and 3 locked

Genre: Action

Description: War is coming in the supernatural world, and as a huntress, itā€™s your duty to stop it.
Will you accept help from a vampire too hot for your own good to try and save the world?CC

(this cover is still in review)

Thanks for starting this thread! :slight_smile:

Playing With Fire
Author: SarahDoodles
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: Savannah has a storied past - but has reinvented herself. She moves to a new city and is finally happy for the first time in her life. But will it all come crashing down? CC
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @sarahdoodles_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5117776611377152

Hey Dreamer ! Iā€™m just now getting myself together to finally watch everyoneā€™s Episodes and see which ones Iā€™m going to fall in love with AND GUESS WHAT Iā€™m really digging yours ! I only read the one and two but i still caught on and craved more :heart_eyes: i definitely added this to my favorites because it reminds me of another story which is called Blake by Wikitoria itā€™s not the same BUT it has the same type of vibe to it. I barley seen any misspelled words and directing is wonderful! I give it 10/10 honest truth and I canā€™t wait to read the next THREE
Hereā€™s some proof check out mine and give me an review if you like !!

1 Like

Do not worry, young padowen. I have the linksā€¦

Oh, nvm.

Really?! I previewed it several times! Your phone must not be downloading correctly cuz i know i looked through it multiple times! I READ MY STORIES FOR FUN.

1 Like

Oh, nvm. I thought you were talkng about my story. What is wrong with my mind???

Omg thank you so much! Iā€™ve also read Blake and I hope mine will be as great as that one!
Iā€™m working on it everyday so thereā€™ll be soon more episodes!

Iā€™ll check out yours too and give you my feedback :slight_smile:

*NEW STORY *

Title: Loveaholic, the man of my dreams
Author: CJM
Chapters: 6 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance
In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

@dalcore Hi I read your story. I thought it was great.

1 Like

I appreciate it I actually gotta update it some people told me it was too short but I always thought the first three should be short then the rest is long

1 Like

I would love it if you could read my story.
Title: Wild
Author: Niyaa.Epi
Genre: Drama
Description: A naive young Amber gets herself involved in a prostitution ring having no idea of the turmoil to come with it.

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: Youā€™re an average highschool girl. Whatā€™ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings
Chapters: technically 4 bc ch 1 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:
In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_VnMcKGStQI