Promote your stories, any type

Hello friends.
I hope all of you are doing well.

This is where you can promote your new stories.

I only need your story title, in which section and description and if possible a way to contact you.

Romance

1.Finding Love in You
(Came from a broken family, Hazel was tortured to hell!
What will happen when she will meet Santiago?
Will she fall for him or will Santiago destroy her?
2 endings!)

1. Love is Indescribable
    Description:
    Hazel bags a job under another name as a favor, what she wasn’t prepared for was falling for her boss, who also despises being lied. What will happen when he finds out? LL, Full CC

2. Forbidden Love (Ink)
    Story description: It’s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.

3. Dazed
    After running from the proposal from the love of her life, Bridget meets him again after four years. Will things be different this time or will they be left dazed?

4. Josephine
    Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI, only 1 gem bonus

6.Belonging Together
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.

7.Twice In A Lifetime
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again? Art Scenes.

1. The vampire prince(
    Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?

2. See the Light
    Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]

3. Against All Odds
    Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?

4. Can’t Anymore(Ig:@/Chen_episode)
    Description: Now that you’ve lost your first love, you’ve changed, your friends are behaving strangely with you, you’re afraid to love, afraid of getting hurt and afraid of hurting, what happens when your best friend becomes your love?(Ink)

5. Ride Or Die(IG: @/arora.episode)
    DESCRIPTION : She is as Dangerous as him, if not More. He is Calm and Collected,
    knows what he wants and knows how to get it.
    But do they really want this life? Is this who they really are?
    What will happen when their Worlds Collide?
    Will they be able to Save Each Other?

13/
13. Tempted By Him
Description: It only takes 1 night to turn your life upside down and Leane’s Life took an unexpected turn when she meets the SEXY but savage Ajax Santos, will Leane be able to resist his ways? Episodes: 4 (more coming) DO NOT GO ONTO EPISODE 4 (it’s not done, you will end up just watching the intro and u will just waist a pass).

Drama

1.A Dozen + One
(Trying to take care of eleven people plus himself in one house is an easy job… right? But what will happen when Derek Roberts gets Tracey Donovan to move in with him too? | CC |)

2.Four Leaf Clover
(A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.)

3.The Key Holder (Complete)

4.The Fixer ( Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when popstar Jay Lee comes back into her life for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:)

1. Bad for Business
    DESCRIPTION: As a recent college graduate, Abigail gets the job of her dreams. The problem? Her boss is a notorious playboy who is determined to get rid of her. Will he succeed? CC | LL)

6.Apply pressure
(Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?)

1. Built for Revenge(Ig: @stephiana_episode)
    Description: He lives for revenge and so does she. His life is dangerous and he loves it. But what will happen when one exact woman will walk into his life? Will they be able to trust each other? + limited CC, art scenes

2. Eat Stake(Ig:sinead.fictinonist)
    Story Description
    Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

3. Lies(IG:@/anustories)
    Description - Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?

Comedy
  1. Falling Leaves( Instagram: @elwrites.stories)
    Description: Years of failed dates has tainted Autumn’s view on blind dates. However, attempting to please her friends one last time may change her view as she collides worlds with Hunter Kane.
    Extra: This story does have choices (however they do not make a large impact). Full CC for the MC and LI.

2. Love Hate {New Version}(Ig:@ava_the_epiwriter)
    Description:
    On a bright morning, when you wake up, you find yourself in the body of a celebrity you HATE the most. What happens to you? What will you do when this happens? Let’s find out!

3. Double Chin(Ig:@/ingute_episode)
    Description: The day Caroline go the HI diagnosis changed everything. Her goal from now on is to graduate from school. But what happens when a handsome&adventurous guy comes into her dry life?

4. Our Secret(Ig: @/ellejepisode)
    Description: A new chapter in your life starts with your new job, which brings along new people, new problems and… a fling with a co-worker. Will your life turn upside down or not?

LBGTQ+

1.Reveal: He - soon She (Completed)(Instagram:@emma.writes.episode)
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

2.Blended
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.

Hollywood
Fantasy

1.DL: The One marked by lightning (Instagram: carol_k.episode)
(In a world overwhelmed by the fear of the Vikings, one person decides to fight for their loved ones.
Will she be able to lead a DOUBLE LIFE and deceive the enemy?
CC, F/M LI, 3 endings)

2.When worlds collide (Instagram: carol_k.episode)
(Living for hundreds of years can be pretty boring, until a power-hungry wizard kidnaps you and turns world you know upside down.
CC, LL, 1LI, point system)

1. Sword of Resurrection (instagram:@sm._.writes) (Trailer here: SOR TRAILER - Google Drive)
  • Description: Ilia accepts a tempting offer to retrieve her loved one from the dead in exchange for the heart of a malicious demon. Will her heart waver to his charms or stay cold until the end?
  1. Enchant My Heart(Instagram:karome_episode)
    Description: Leslie is working day and night to become an honorable member of her coven. Will she be able to prove her skills or will her love life end up being her downfall?
    Point System
    Full CC

5.The Stowaway(Ig:storiesbymissy)
Description: Jewel undertakes an important mission after her Pa’s death, will she succeed? Or will pirates who caused her pain be her undoing? (CC, 1LI, Choices)

1. Destined vampires
    Description -A Vampire Princess strong, independent enough to take the throne but is in no need of any king. In the process of becoming Queen, will she meet someone whom she is destined to?

2. Code Siren

Mystery
  1. Imaginary Friend(Instagram:@lili_on_episode)
    Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…

2. Our little secret(Ig:epi.ksu)
    DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

3. Clue: The Missing Mascot
    It is Halloween… the perfect time for kids and… murderers to dress up, come out and play. Can you unmask the killer and stay alive to tell the story?

Action
  1. DL: ROUTING PATH (Instagram:epibarb)
    Description : How difficult can it be to live two life at once : A Teacher by day and a Bandit by night. What more trouble Aiden Lincoln will bring in his life. Story of Love/Lust/Revenge
    Extras : Limited CC for MC and Full CC for LI

2. The Vampire Mafia(Ig: anahi_episode_)
    Description: Emilio falls in love with Crystal, but because of his past mistakes and the Mafia life he has, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

3. Ghost Project: Rogue -7(IG: nova.t_35sa)
    Description: A Federal agent’s mission: catch a ghost, who pulls the strings of a notorious assassin. Yet against all odds, they fall for each other… As strangers.

4. 60 MINUTES AHEAD
    You volunteer to be the first human to test time travel, going only an hour forward with time. But when you leave travel pod, all other humans are gone. (CC)

5. The Constant Journey
    Forums (For screenshot proofs) @Mystic.Ceb
    Facebook (For screenshot proofs): MysticCeb Stories | Facebook
    Website (For updates/Info about the author): Mystic Writes - Home (weebly.com)
    Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?

6. Treasure in You(IG:@/lqwalter.episode)
    Description : After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a notorious playboy who is nothing but trouble!

7. DL: Heroes of the world(IG: epiwriter_m.r._16)
    Synopsis (Description) :- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?

Horror
  1. R&R: Victim 269 (Instagram:emma.writes.episode)
    Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

2. Act of Vengeance(IG:rosenspitze.episode)
    Chapter: 13 (ongoing)
    Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!

Reached here
Rsnow(If updated)
xvx(need to put link)

My new Story is out
Light and Dark
Link in my bio.
If you are interested in R4R, let me know

20 Likes

Thanks for this! Here’s my newest story.

Story: A Dozen + One
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Current Episodes: 6
Description: Trying to take care of eleven people plus himself in one house is an easy job… right? But what will happen when Derek Roberts gets Tracey Donovan to move in with him too? | CC |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073379024601088

1 Like

great i will put u on the list as soon as i reget on my laptop
i wasnt expecting reply so early

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for doing this!
Here’s mine :two_hearts:

•Story title: Four Leaf Clover ~ Ch 5 OuT now!
•Genre: Drama/ Comedy
• Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them? Full CC/ Choice matter.

My Ig: @shen_episode

Story link:

Cover!

1 Like

Sorry I got to post this here, seems like it’s the only way, I could share it,

It’s my first giveaway, if you’re interested in entering, hook me up on Instagram @episode_sonia22

1 Like

Hey, here’s my story :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for this! Here’s my story :blob_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when popstar Jay Lee comes back into her life for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

that would be a pleasure to enter but im not on instagram

Hey! Thanks for this thread, this is my story :blob_hearts:

TITLE: Bad for Business
AUTHOR: Tabby
GENRE: Drama & Romance
STYLE: Limelight, FULL CC (MC & LI)
EPISODES: 21 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION: As a recent college graduate, Abigail gets the job of her dreams. The problem? Her boss is a notorious playboy who is determined to get rid of her. Will he succeed? CC | LL
LINK: Bad for Business
INSTAGRAM: @Tabiso.stories

Bad-for-business-by-Tabiso.stories

1 Like

Thanks for this! Here’s my story :blob_hearts:

Title : DL: ROUTING PATH
Genre: Action
Author : BarB
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6329288772747264
Instagram: @epibarb
Description: How difficult can it be to live two lifes at once : A Teacher by day and a Bandit by night. What more trouble Aiden Lincoln will bring in his life. Story of Love/Lust/Revenge
Extras: Limited CC for MC and Full CC for LI

1 Like

Thanks for that!
My stories are genre Fantasy :blush:
My ig is carol_k.episode

1. DL: The One marked by lightning
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6107615106629632
    In a world overwhelmed by the fear of the Vikings, one person decides to fight for their loved ones.
    Will she be able to lead a DOUBLE LIFE and deceive the enemy?
    CC, F/M LI, 3 endings

2. When worlds collide
    http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5994593298612224
    Living for hundreds of years can be pretty boring, until a power-hungry wizard kidnaps you and turns world you know upside down.
    CC, LL, 1LI, point system

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for this thread. This is my story details.

The details are:
Story : Love is Indescribable
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Description:
Hazel bags a job under another name as a favor, what she wasn’t prepared for was falling for her boss, who also despises being lied. What will happen when he finds out? LL, Full CC
Link:

Style: LL, Full CC
IG: @saleem.episode
Cover :

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :blush:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread!

If you guys plan to read it, I would love to know your thoughtsabout it! So feel free to send me a fanmail, or a PM here on forums or DM me on my insta about it with screenshots. I would be really happy if you do that!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for doing this!
Here are my stories

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Genre: LGBTQ+
Chapters: 18, COMPLETED
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Genre: Thriller
Chapters: 6
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

1 Like

tysm @Alison3

Title: Josephine
Author: Matilda
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI, only 1 gem bonus

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: LGBTQ
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

Here are my two stories :wink:

Romance/Drama story in INK

Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Drama, with some comedy
Amount of chapters: There are 6 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288
Small cover:

Mystery/Fantasy story in LL

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 3 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562659664330752
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the thread :two_hearts:
Here’s mine. I hope it interests you!
Title: Dazed
Author name: vidu
LI: 1
CC: Limited
Instagram: vidu.writes
Style: LL
Choices: No choices, sorry!
Description: After running from the proposal from the love of her life, Bridget meets him again after four years. Will things be different this time or will they be left dazed?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6539682233647104
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :purple_heart:

Title: DL: Enchant My Heart
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Leslie is working day and night to become an honorable member of her coven. Will she be able to prove her skills or will her love life end up being her downfall?
Point System
Full CC
IG: karome_episode

2 Likes

Hey y’all! I just published my first 3 chapters of my newest story, and I’d love for you to read it!
Title: Falling Leaves
Genre: Comedy (Rom-Com)
Link: Falling Leaves
Description: Years of failed dates has tainted Autumn’s view on blind dates. However, attempting to please her friends one last time may change her view as she collides worlds with Hunter Kane.
Extra: This story does have choices (however they do not make a large impact). Full CC for the MC and LI.
Instagram: @elwrites.stories

1 Like