Promote your stories coming soon

I don’t think I have seen a thread about promoting your stories coming soon to the app. Feel free to share yours to :heart:

Description: After wrecking your car, your mom sends you to your dad’s farm as a punishment. How different will life be when you no longer have what you love…money?⁣ {full cc, art scenes}
Genre: Romance.⁣
Link to my Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIBZlRAFQZM/?igshid=tngydesuwjtm

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread lovely :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 6 and more coming soon

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

1 Like

My story is already on the app, but I have new chapter coming in this week (if overlays are approved)!

Title Hunter Moon
Author Agatya
Genre Mystery, Fantasy
**Description ** Two lovers separated by tragic past. One month to save the world as we know it. Will you solve the ancient prophecy or will you die trying?
Chapters: 3 published, 4 coming soon!

The story has full CC, two original storylines, choices that matter 1 LI and multiple point systems!

1 Like

Bump.

Not my story but it’s a story I would recommend if anybody’s interested

~Thank you for this thread & best of luck with your story!!! My story is already OUT rn, but I’ll be publishing a new chapter in a few days! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 5 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

Thank you for the thread, beautiful. Here’s my story.

Thanks for the thread! There are only 5 chapters out atm so I guess you could say it is still coming soon?

Author: xgeorgia

Instagram: @xgeorgia_xx

Title: Orocia’s Hybrid

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 5 and more coming

Description: Lorelai is special, but being ‘special’ isn’t allowed in the Kingdom of Orocia. Will dark secrets unfold along with their surprising truths? Will Lorelai be able to find her way back home? And most importantly, who will she met along the journey?

Hi I’ll love to do r4r with anyone

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only has found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he loves so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half-siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hates her annoying twin’s brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

10 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile:

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 16 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Thank you for the thread!
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 9 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

Hi. This is my story: Descendants of Volts. I’m willing to do r4r … I hope you read it

Title: Descendants of Volturi

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Rosalie was born with a special gift. With this gift she will have to save her people. Rosalie will have to learn how to use her powers. Will Rosalie be able to save them?

Cover:

Title: Mean Business
Genre: Drama
Style:LL

Link:

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

Hello :cat:

First, thank you for your thread. I know mine is already released on the App but I just published my first three chapters 2 days ago :see_no_evil:

So, despite of that, if you still like action, suspense and unordinary plot, I can only advise you to give my story a chance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the details of my story :

Title: Switch Psyche (LL)
Author: Sicy Ricci
Genre: Adventure (mystery)
Chapters: 3
Description : Vampires never existed. They were created by a crazy scientist ||
Jade is killed by her ex. She now has to live with a “Goddess” inside of her. What’s her purpose?
|4MCs, 7endings, 3LI+LGBT|

Art scenes, mini games, escape games, choices, point system, advanced directing

If you try it, let me know what you think about it and what were your choices :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It would be great if you’d want to check out my story this is my first story ever
Details -
Title: BACK TO HIM
Author: Sukanya
Instagram: @sukanya_stories
Genre: Drama, Romance, action
Story Description:
She never thought she’d see him ever again , but fate had another plans. When a storm returns in her life , will the sparks relight?
If you gave this story a try
I cannot thank you enough
:two_hearts:

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?