Promote your stories!:D

Thank you for this :relieved::purple_heart:

➛ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: OM: Against Him

➛ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Romance / Drama

➛ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: After years, you cross paths with your college lover, he asks you to help him take down your husband, most feared businessman. Will you go against your lovely husband or your ex?

➛ 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Full CC for MC and LI

➛ 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨:
Story includes-
◦ Mini Games
◦ Bonus Scenes
◦ Point System
◦ Multiple endings
And more…

====== Also check out the trailer here =======

Instagram: @preeti_author

Story link: OM: Against Him

[Available for r4r - pm me]

1 Like

Thank you so much for the opportunity. :purple_heart:

Link: OM: She-Devil

:smiling_imp:Instagram: @anila.episode
:smiling_imp:Title: OM: She-Devil.
:smiling_imp:Author: Anila

:smiling_imp:Description: Your life is perfectly planned until a mysterious stranger saves you from the hands of death. From now on, life is going to be a roller coaster. Will you survive this journey?
:smiling_imp:Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
:smiling_imp:Additional info:

• Limited CC (can’t change eye color and hair colour)
  • Point system
  • Multiple endings (based on your points)

Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi there!
thank you for doing this💗
I published my second story ‘Trapped.’ yesterday and I’d be very happy if you’d check it out!

But what is it about?

Best friends forever and ever is the saying, right? Two best friends and a murder case to be solved undercover.
But some things in life are not meant to last forever…

genre thriller/drama/romance
female MC, two potential LI (YOUR choice)
…and it will be extremely interactive! not just choices but also some riddles you’ve to solve

share your thoughts and ofc your questions with me!

Instagram: @jaswrites.ep

xoxo
Jas

2 Likes

Hello!

I’ve recently published 4 episodes of my first story Game On. This is my first time, so it would be great if you can read my story.

Title: Game On
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Type: Limelight
Number of episodes: 4 (Story is still ongoing)

Description: Valerie Tillman has some issues with her past and she shut her down for the last 3 year. Her best friend finally persuades Valerie to go on a blind date. When Valerie goes to the date, she meets with a mysterious man who will change her life completely. While dealing with her love life, she also needs to protect her company from possible threats.

MC and LI are fully customizable, choices are available each episode and MINI GAMES will be included in the upcoming episodes.

Instagram: didiwrites_episode

For R4R send me a DM, I can read your story and give feedback if you like. Also for my story, feel free to give feedback! :slight_smile:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heartpulse:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-26 chapters out now Season 2

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

With new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

1 Like

Hey, I’d love it if anyone would give my story a read :blush::sparkling_heart: and leave a fanmail if you liked it or have any questions (;

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores – new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

1 Like

Hi there :heartpulse:

If anyone would he interested in reading my story :two_hearts:

☆ Title: A Summer To Remember

☆ Genre: Romance

☆ Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

☆ Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

☆ Read here: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for this thread!
I’d love it if y’all read my story:
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

Thank you for the thread! If anyone wants to give my story a go/R4R, reply to this message or PM me :purple_heart: Constructive criticism is welcome, pure negativity will not be tolerated :)) Feel free to send screenshots via the forums or my IG!!

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 5 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, some timed choices, some advanced directing

Hey hun! I have PMes you about doing R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Heyyyy, I’m umm new to this soooo ummm this is coolll. Anyways here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none I’m trying to stay anonymous lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link:: Episode Writer Portal

-Did I just copy the person above me…yes, yes I did. Shoutout to them! Also I follow back so you know follow me…(jkjk)…If you get the chance please read it I’ll do the same for you :hugs: (just let me know hehe)

Wanna do r4r dear?

1 Like

I started writing this story so long ago I just never got to finishing my first 3 episodes as ive just been on and off writing it or completely stopped. I would really appreciate if any one I reach gives it a read and lets me know how I can improve in future episodes or ideas for future episode I would appreciate it so much. More episodes coming soon.

Title: Toxic love
Author: Noelani
Genre: Romance
Style: LL
Description: A girl with a troubled past meets the one person that should be forbidden. A Mafia boss filled with darkness, born to kill and to lead not love. But what happens when they cross.

Cover:
toxic_love_05_posterThumb_8RnagH4jnU

Hi dear, I’m up do r4r
Wanan do r4r?

Sure, how it works?

1 Like

I read yours and you read mine at the same time and we share screenshot for our stories

Sure, which is your story?

Ill read anyone’s if you can read mine :blush:

Theres 3 chapters but i’m working on more

1 Like

Sure 3x3
Sounds great

1 Like