Promote your stories!:D

Heyyyy, I’m umm new to this soooo ummm this is coolll. Anyways here’s my story. (R4R)
Title: Ms. Problematic
By: Ivy Vale
IG:(none I’m trying to stay anonymous lol)
Style:LL
Genre: Lgbtq+,Romance, & Comedy (The episodes are honestly, only around 5 minutes :S
About: Enemies to lovers: Kim is in here final year of college ready to take on the world! However, her plans seem to change after meeting her soon to be enemy, Adeline…CC
Story Link:: Episode Writer Portal

-Did I just copy the person above me…yes, yes I did. Shoutout to them! Also I follow back so you know follow me…(jkjk)…If you get the chance please read it I’ll do the same for you :hugs: (just let me know hehe)

Wanna do r4r dear?

1 Like

I started writing this story so long ago I just never got to finishing my first 3 episodes as ive just been on and off writing it or completely stopped. I would really appreciate if any one I reach gives it a read and lets me know how I can improve in future episodes or ideas for future episode I would appreciate it so much. More episodes coming soon.

Title: Toxic love
Author: Noelani
Genre: Romance
Style: LL
Description: A girl with a troubled past meets the one person that should be forbidden. A Mafia boss filled with darkness, born to kill and to lead not love. But what happens when they cross.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover:
toxic_love_05_posterThumb_8RnagH4jnU

Hi dear, I’m up do r4r
Wanan do r4r?

Sure, how it works?

1 Like

I read yours and you read mine at the same time and we share screenshot for our stories

Sure, which is your story?

Ill read anyone’s if you can read mine :blush:

Theres 3 chapters but i’m working on more

1 Like

Sure 3x3
Sounds great

1 Like

Ok ill read that then

1 Like

Mine 3x3
So we just read 3 chapters

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Yeah, but the 4th doesn’t count as read so u can read or not.

2 Likes

When we want to start?

1 Like

i will read

2 Likes

Now I will start.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll start.

1 Like

Okay I will read 1 story for you and 1 story for @Baby177

1 Like

I will read your story too @Annam2