Promote your stories here! all genres!

Could you check out my story? It’s fairly new with 3 chapters however I will be continuing it and could use feedback as I’m fairly new to writing and episodes in general!

TITLE : Streamer Heartbreak

Link to Story: Episode Writer Portal

Description:
When Casper catches feelings for his moderator, what will happen when her dark secrets unfold?
MALE MC,LL,CC

I’d appreciate it if you gave it a read!
Thanks!

tysm for this thread! and congrats on publishing! lmk if you would like to r4r!

here’s my story! i just published it!

name: ALL MINE

style: ink

genre: drama, rom-action

one love interest

episodes: 2 only out!

description: Admist her painful past, Mia comes across her “old friend” in her agency but notices he isn’t the same. What will she find through his cold and mysterious act?

cc: no

overlays, character animation overlays and more!

cover for story:

link to story:
https://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/i/6334242329853952

Once I get feedback from beta readers (and finish writing more chapters), I will be releasing my first story: Lady Episode: Rise of a Hero.

Summary: Imara meets Anansi, the spider man and god of stories, who gives her the power to travel into Episode stories and take down villains lurking within them. Will Imara be able to use her new power to save her sister? It’s up to you!

Style: Limelight

Genre: Action (the action doesn’t start in the first chapter, but it picks up soon), superhero origin story

Features: Mini-game(s) in every chapter, limited CC, African folklore, sisterhood, points system (choices matter), and a dash of humor

Chapters: Unreleased - for now

I’ll definitely check out your story! :purple_heart: Here’s mine:

Title: The Essence
Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, mystery, romance
Author: Bikookie
Description: Five princesses of different kingdoms in Vida join together for one purpose: to save the planet from The Darkons. Will they succeed? (Limelight, CC)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

MY EUPHORIA

Márylia, a successful girl with a heart of gold finds her way back to Spain when her family needs her. There, she meets a rockstar who brings her pure euphoria.

Please give it a read if can :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, Thanks for the thread!
Here’s my story below if interested:
Also up for r4r.

Title: Partner and Crime

Author Episode.percenitygf

Instagram @Episode.percenitygf

GenreRomance

The only gem choice is to support the author at the end

Style Limelight

Episodes 11-12 out now (13 is being work on, so please don’t read 13)

Description
Kira, finally reunited with her family after being taken away at the age of 7, wonders what will happen when the past of her parent’s past comes back into the picture.

Link

episodeinteractive.com
Partner_and_crime_aw_posterThumb_91asL4nnjb

You can check out mine! Episode Writer Portal Description: Calina discovers it’s her destiny to save the world when she is accepted into a magic school. With her nemesis by her side, love and duty collide. Historical fantasy, customization, enemies to lovers, point systems, choices matter, multiple endings, advanced directing, and lots of fun! And it’s completed!

1 Like

Hii folks.

GENRE: Romance, obv with drama and other events

DESCRIPTION: You thought your life was doomed to be monotonously filled with agony.
Well… things are bound to change with the arrival of a mysterious infamous badboy.

CHOICES DO MATTER!

CC: limited until now

Cover by the TALENTED: @Vampira

I love Charmer! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode [Episode Writer Portal]( Charmer Link )

Please follow me on instagram: @pamistories. You can also find me on Pinterest, Tumblr and Patreon using the same user!

I will put the links here so you don’t have to search!

Pamela (@pamistories) • Foto e video di Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr
pamistories | Patreon

1 Like