Promote your stories here for gaining reads!

Getting recognition is not easy, that is why I have created this thread so that everyone could promote their stories here!!

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE PROMOTING YOUR STORY
There are only two rules you must follow at all times

Rule I

Constructive critisism is allowed but degrading someone’s hard work isn’t…please keep your harsh reviews to yourself.

Rule II

I recommend that you give your feedback on any one of the recommended stories before promoting your own. Since we all want to get recognition, why don’t we start by helping others get their’s. This way we all get reads. Yayyy!!!:grin::grin:

Here is my story:

Go check out my new story called A.I.-Artificial Intelligence
Please show support :slightly_smiling_face:
Story Description

How did you fall for the man you hate? Will your best friend ruin it by falling for you? Will his secret ruin your reputation? In the world of rich who knows what happens!

Go follow my Instagram @epi_barbie for sneak peaks and updates

5 Likes

Your story looks interesting! I want to read it once I don’t have many R4R’s to do. Till then I’ll leave my story below so I can come back to this thread. Consider giving it some love. :slight_smile:
Title: Planet X
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Style: LL
Description below.

1 Like

Hello!
I am promoting my new story Dancing On Thin Ice.
Discription: Living in the codlest place on earth, your dream always was to become a figure skater. What happens when you meet just the right person to help you achieve your goals, but his son gets you in trouble?

It’s a story with main theme the dream hunting of the MC to become a professional figure skater.
A beautiful love story is slowly unfolding, between two people with hard past, trying to restore their faith in humanity.

I really hope you’ll enjoy the story, if you’re intersted in reading it here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4774162782683136

You can also find the story by writing the title on the search bar in the app.
Tag me in your screenshots and let me know your thoughts on my Insta: yiota.episode

1 Like

Both the stories sound so interesting… I’ll try to read them both

1 Like

Hey Ill be reading your story to✨

My story is called my roomate is a vampire

I’d appreciate some feedback to make my story better (you can also follow my instagram @blue.hair_episode - i follow back)

3 Likes

Sounds interesting :blush::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Your story looks very interesting. I’ll have to check it out. I like that sci fi stuff. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well here is my one anyway. @ellie.episodes was very kind to do the cover for me.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m @RightBrainLeftBrain, and this is my story:

Title: Criminal Life- On The Run
Author: RightBrainLeftBrain
Episodes: 3 so far
Style: Limelight
Genre: Adventure
Description: Your spray-paint the school building to feel like a real teenager, and you successfully flee the scene, but secrets don’t stay secrets forever. You have to spill the beans before the walls come crashing down. But be careful. After you’ve made your confession, you have to dodge bullets, run from the police, and even get falsely accused of MURDER! How could such a small thing cause such a big impact???

LogoMakr_2ITRE4

2 Likes

Also if you have a mobile device click on this link!

Thanks for the thread! Very helpful!

1 Like

I liked your story!
I usually don’t like spotlight stories, but this one was fun and interactive!
Gonna continue reading now~

2 Likes

Bump!!

2 Likes

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5231211679252480 . It doesn’t always work thought. So if not it’s called A Different Life.
by terhar.epi :green_heart:
If you would like to do a R4R :grin:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, thanks for the thread!

I am promoting my new story, All Aboard!

Genre: Adventure/Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
Who would’ve thought accepting a job on a cruise ship would lead to a love pentangle, an international crime scandal, and an unforgettable adventure?
4 LIs + ART SCENES + LGBT OPTION + LIM. CC + WEEKLY UPDATES

I am open to doing R4Rs! Thanks in advance :relaxed:

1 Like

Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

2 Likes

Your cover looks stunning!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!! :heart:

1 Like

I read her story, and I recommend it to y”all if you like stories about vampires (I do).

This is my story:

• Story name: Criminal Lover
  • Genre: Romance
  • Episodes released: 1-4
  • Description: Two people stuck in life in different ways. One is about to be homeless while the other is serving a life sentence in prison. Fate put them on the same path, but where will it lead them?⁣⁣⁣

CC/CM/Two endings

2 Likes

Hey there! Here’s my story:
Tittle : Hollywood love
Genre : Drama/romance
Style : Limelight
Description : Following your dream is not as easy as you thought when you have to live with a hot millionaire Hollywood star. Are you ready to play his dangerous game? I don’t think so…
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6485750825811968
Cover :

1 Like

Rainstorm_1i_posterThumb_hDX4Er79xx
Author Name: London Michelle
Style: Ink
Chapters: 5
Description: Millicent is a troubled girl. On one specifically rainy night, her whole world came crashing down. Years later, to her said demise, her past comes walking through her front door.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6701906854608896

1 Like

Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

2 Likes