Promote your stories here ! I will read them!

Hey guys I just released my first episode story (“perfectly flawed”).

I am really nervous that people will hate it or that people will put too much pressure on me to update consistently. Any tips on how to avoid the negativity.

Feel free to promote your stories here.

Also can you recommend me stuff to read ?

19 Likes

Thanks for this thread!

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

I know how hard it is releasing a story, as this is my first story, too. Whenever I feel down about my story, I tend to do something I like to relieve my stress, like watching anime, reading a book, etc, just until I’m mentally strong enough to take on anything. If you ever feel pressured, just give yourself some time to rest; remember, you are a human, and shouldn’t push yourself beyond your limit just because you published a story and don’t want to lose readers. If anyone pressurizes you, it’s their issue, not yours. Just know that you should take it easy and write only for yourself, not for anyone else! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much

1 Like

I will read your story right now, It looks great

1 Like

Maybe have someone proof read and review your story so they can help you fix if there are any mistakes and give them your opinion. Im sure it’s great!
Here’s my strory
Title: Still Strong
Ig: lyra.episode
By: LyraE
Genera: romance
Style: limelight
Description: A successful athlete, and a CEO. A former quarterback; now her manager. Their worlds aren’t as different as they thought… Or will they both drown in their own darkness?
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

Thank you!!

Hello! Hope you can give my story a chance :heart:

2 Likes

Hey, You can check out mine, if you’d like to.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

Thank you for this thread💖
And congrats on publishing :hugs:

Here’s my story
Title: Out of love

Author: Ria

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 1-4 (ongoing)

Description: When trying something different leads Amethyst into the arms of a stunning billionaire, is it true love…Or is it just lies and deceit?

Cover

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5411248865083392

Ig: ria.episode_

Of course I will

1 Like

Sure I will read your story

Thank you so much I will read your story shortly :white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! :heart:

R&R: Victim 269
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 3
Description: Your master betrayed your trust and misused your loyalty. Thrown in the enemy’s hands, will you fulfil your role as a vigilante for justice or will darkness get you in its grip?

And my other story:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 12
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

Hello I will definitely read your stories. Have a great day :relieved:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread. I too published my story two days back. I’d love for you to read it. The details are.
Story: Love is Indescribable
Chapters :1-3 more coming soon
Instagram: @saleem.episode
Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Sure I will read your story. It looks great

1 Like

Thank you! It’d mean the world to me :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No problem gurl. Usually the smaller creators are much more original creative and talented. And everyone ( including me ) wants their story to grow :relaxed:

Tips to avoid negativity : Just avoid anyone who is negative
But remember not all feedback is negative some just want to advice you on how you can better your story.

And here is my story
Title: Its all a mirage
Author: @Butterfly.ep_14
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?

People will not be able find your tory if you are no giving them enough details.

1 Like

Thank you for the great advice. I will read your story as soon as I can ( because there are also a lot of people who I promised ).

1 Like

Awe… Thanks! I’ll def give your story a read. :butterfly:

1 Like