Promote your stories! ....Here is mine!

Hey creators!! I’m Future_writer. You probably didn’t hear about me before because I’m new to episode. In these days I’ve been working on my first story! I would really appreciate you to support me by reading it. All 8 episodes are published! THE STORY IS FINALLY COMPLETED! So head on and read…"Celebrity Life

TITLE: Celebrity Life
AUTHOR: Future_writer
GENRE & STYLE: Limelight & Romance
DESCRIPTION: Tylor, a celebrity, will return to high school after her world tour taken place last year. Her best friend is ready to greet her back, and maybe not only her…
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4892287158648832

Now get on reading!!
Thank you!

Future_writer

9 Likes

Excited to read!!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Your story seems amazing!
You could try mine:

Title: The thrill
Genre: Rom/drama
Description: He’s a businessman, She’s a racer. At first glance, they’re total opposites. But what happens when he becomes her Lawyer? (One Li interest, CC, advanced directing)
IG: @epsiodefriend.211

The_Thrill_w4_posterThumb_HvUGdHAdoW

1 Like

can’t wait to read your story!! but here’s mine

1 Like

id love to do a r4r!

my story is called The Boy Next Door

author name: ꪀꪗꪶꪖ :honeybee:
chapters out: 3
link:

3 Likes

I’ll also do READ FOR READ Hope you guys can read it, it really means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s mine :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 7 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
As a famous boy band leader, Liam. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_writer

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou❤️

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :white_heart:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

we sure can do a read for read

1 Like

Heyy
We can do a R4R if you’re interested :sparkles:
Here’s my story

Title: Out of love

Author: Ria

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 1-4(ongoing)

Description: When trying something different leads Amethyst into the arms of a stunning billionaire, is it true love…Or is it just lies and deceit?

Cover

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5411248865083392

Ig: ria.episode_

1 Like

Would love to do a R4R
Title: Its all a mirage
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?

alrighty!

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Hi, dear!
Let me know if you’re interested in r4r. :hugs:
You can find me also on Ig: @miwrites.epi

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Summary

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.

What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-7 for start!
CC: Limited
Choices: yes!
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends)
Style: LL
MC: Female

Here’s my story. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 10 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link:

Cover:

Thank you for the thread :heart_eyes:
Tell me if you want r4r
My story
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 13(on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :———-

Link :

1 Like

yes I would love to do a read for read!!

1 Like